• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Have you ever had a homosexual experience?

5 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

I had to listen to it from my shed out back. Trust me, you do not want pics.

as I've explained to you in the past, the soulful sounds of the 70s make the best music for afternoon lovemaking. and when I put on a little Marilyn McCoo and billy davis jr., you're going to hear some passion from me and the missus. we make no apologies.

13 minutes ago, Tank said:

as I've explained to you in the past, the soulful sounds of the 70s make the best music for afternoon lovemaking. and when I put on a little Marilyn McCoo and billy davis jr., you're going to hear some passion from me and the missus. we make no apologies.

Just give me heads up next time so I could put my headphones on.

headphones GIF

10 hours ago, calscuf said:

I don’t know if this thread is about your normal vocation or your normal vacation, but let’s ask this question, since (at least for pun purposes) it’s “job” related:

If you could suck your own dick, would you do it?  If yes, is it gay?  If yes, where would you “finish”?

And would you chalk it up to "i got a blowy today!" or "i sucked a dick today 😞 "?

Edited by ten ocho recon scout

35 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

And would you chalk it up to "i got a blowy today!" or "i sucked a dick today 😞 "?

Good point because if you just say, "both!!" then you're simply gay. Or they think you went to West Hollywood and did both at the same time.

@Adam @Brandon

Since I know you are both stand-up comedy fans, the thread title reminded me of the worst stand-up set I saw by a headliner. My brother , and I went to see Jay Mohr in Irvine some years back. Some of his prior specials were great so we were stoked to see him live. I think he was in one of his sober periods, so overall the show was not good. What stood out was he went on this 20 minute story about in highschool, him, and one of his buddy would blow each other. The story kept going on, and on it felt less like a comedy bit, and more like a fucking therapy session. 

There was also a point in the set, where there was a UFC fighter there, and apparently they were boys, because they just started chatting it up for probably around 10 minutes. Nothing comedy related, just a normal conversation like asking about each other's kids, and shit like that. The UFC fighter was sitting directly behind us, so it was like we just sitting in the middle of a a casual conversation between the two.

13 hours ago, calscuf said:

I don’t know if this thread is about your normal vocation or your normal vacation, but let’s ask this question, since (at least for pun purposes) it’s “job” related:

If you could suck your own dick, would you do it?  If yes, is it gay?  If yes, where would you “finish”?

38 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

@Adam @Brandon

Since I know you are both stand-up comedy fans, the thread title reminded me of the worst stand-up set I saw by a headliner. My brother , and I went to see Jay Mohr in Irvine some years back. Some of his prior specials were great so we were stoked to see him live. I think he was in one of his sober periods, so overall the show was not good. What stood out was he went on this 20 minute story about in highschool, him, and one of his buddy would blow each other. The story kept going on, and on it felt less like a comedy bit, and more like a fucking therapy session. 

There was also a point in the set, where there was a UFC fighter there, and apparently they were boys, because they just started chatting it up for probably around 10 minutes. Nothing comedy related, just a normal conversation like asking about each other's kids, and shit like that. The UFC fighter was sitting directly behind us, so it was like we just sitting in the middle of a a casual conversation between the two.

That sounds brutal! Shit happens though. You take risks as a comic and sometimes you eat major shit. I've seen Mohr 4-5 times and he's always been solid. I genuinely believe he's a good guy too.

The worst big name bomb I've ever seen was Mike Birbiglia. Ate total shit and people left.

34 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

@Adam @Brandon

This was funnier than his set.

To be fair I've never seen him live....nor wanted to. The irony is your story is probably way funnier than his stand up set.

Funny you mention this, because it takes balls to be on stage like I was as a bass player and just put your shit out there for people to judge. That said, and to piggyback you a bit, I think the worst I ever saw was Wayne Brady. I was reminded of it because Lou bumped a thread in the comedy thread and I talked about it. I think some of the open mics I have done is better than the shit I saw. We went expecting Wayne Brady from the Chappelle show and instead got a wheel of fortune bit where he brought people on stage to spin a wheel and then would try to make a joke about it. The sad thing is general old white America actually liked it.

Another one that surpassed me was I got free tix from the Improv for Ian Bagg. Didn't know the dude, but some of my favorite comics say how great he is. Dude bombed, and I was drunk which makes it worse....because I normally laugh at anything. I showed up tanked, got my two drink min as doubles, then took a pic with the dude after his set....which I deleted because I was way too bombed and even a retard could see the look on my face.

9 minutes ago, Adam said:

That sounds brutal! Shit happens though. You take risks as a comic and sometimes you eat major shit. I've seen Mohr 4-5 times and he's always been solid. I genuinely believe he's a good guy too.

The worst big name bomb I've ever seen was Mike Birbiglia. Ate total shit and people left.

But you opened for Joey Diaz!!!!

I will never get old of his stories and laugh every single time I come across his podcast of where he shits in someones yard and says, "I finished a set in Colton or some dumb shit" and always laugh that it was us. So glad you told me to come out to the set.

5 minutes ago, Adam said:

That was awesome. That dude looked 100 year old then. 

But did he open his set by pointing out your girlfriend and how hot she was and how he would eat her monkey?

....to which a drunk boyfriend yells out "I'm hitting that" and he says, "I know you cocksucka"

49 minutes ago, Brandon said:

This was funnier than his set.

To be fair I've never seen him live....nor wanted to. The irony is your story is probably way funnier than his stand up set.

Funny you mention this, because it takes balls to be on stage like I was as a bass player and just put your shit out there for people to judge. That said, and to piggyback you a bit, I think the worst I ever saw was Wayne Brady. I was reminded of it because Lou bumped a thread in the comedy thread and I talked about it. I think some of the open mics I have done is better than the shit I saw. We went expecting Wayne Brady from the Chappelle show and instead got a wheel of fortune bit where he brought people on stage to spin a wheel and then would try to make a joke about it. The sad thing is general old white America actually liked it.

Another one that surpassed me was I got free tix from the Improv for Ian Bagg. Didn't know the dude, but some of my favorite comics say how great he is. Dude bombed, and I was drunk which makes it worse....because I normally laugh at anything. I showed up tanked, got my two drink min as doubles, then took a pic with the dude after his set....which I deleted because I was way too bombed and even a retard could see the look on my face.

Ouch, that sucks.

I saw Greg Proops, he was on Who's Line with Wayne Brady. He was actually really good. He just ripped on Orange County for most the show. 

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Yeah, I've liked his stuff I had seen prior, that's why were excited when we he was going to be in Irvine. I place the blame on Vanessa Angel sucking the funny out of him. One thing I forgot to mention, he did the set different than normal. He came out first for like 10 minutes, then the host came on, and did his set, Jay Mohr came back on for another 30 minutes, then the middle guy, and then Mohr again for the last 20 minutes.