• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels fire clubhouse manager

m0nkey

51 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

What I like about this is that the opening statements will include the Defense giggling, waving their hand at the paralegals who are dying but trying to do it discreetly, while saying "do it! You have to do it!"

And the Defense will open with "Mr. Bubba. Will you please tell the court about how you made Mr. Coles balls sticky?"

And Carpino is like "oh, real mature."

And the Judge bangs the gavel, saying "order in the court", but he's laughing too.

Reminded me of this.

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, jsnpritchett said:

Bubba gonna get paid.

Good. I’ve heard he’s an awesome guy from multiple sources plus every time I’ve talked to him he’s been nothing but nice. The dude was thrown under the bus and now he gets his deserved payday. It’s a shame it he went through this bullshit. 

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

He was seling his sticky stuff to the visiting team

Fuck this guy. 

Don’t be so fucking naive. Every organization has a dude like that. The difference is Bubba made the best shit. Maybe if the league still allowed it Trout wouldn’t have a broken wrist and Ward wouldn’t have a broken face. 

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

I'm not being naive but also, fuck this guy. You can like an asshole that helped other teams beat the Angels, go ahead. That's on you. 

It was an even playing field because everyone had the same stuff. You don’t think the Angels knew what he was doing? 

And lol at calling the guy an asshole. He was a fall guy for something that was deemed against the rules even though it had been allowed for forever. He’ll be ok though because he just cashed a nice sized check signed by Arturo Billboard and FA Overpay Inc.