• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

It’s going to be difficult busting that many people that will be violating the order. I’m not certain there are enough officers to enforce it

They won't get everyone.

I'm mainly referring to the "not backed by science" comment. That's not saying they don't have the manpower to enforce it, that's saying...well I'm not going down this rabbit hole again. But the sheriff's office shouldn't be making decisions based on what they think is "backed by science" or not. 

Just got back from Hawaiian Gardens and it was great to play cards with no masks (almost everyone was massless, even the staff) and no plexiglass windows. Tables were still 8-max, which I'm fine with for ring games. The dude that checks you in though said they are going back to masks tomorrow. Lame. The Vietnamese survived Agent Orange, I think they can also survive the flu.

4 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

LA County is lucky to have an expert in the Sheriff's department.

He just cleared out the drug addict bums from Venice while the mayor and the city council wouldn’t do shit. He’s gaining steam in the the political arena while your fat ass is leaving steamers in your 50” waist pants. 

39 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

He just cleared out the drug addict bums from Venice while the mayor and the city council wouldn’t do shit. He’s gaining steam in the the political arena while your fat ass is leaving steamers in your 50” waist pants. 

You know I can't wait until you and your entire family have to share a room full of ventilators. I'll make sure to bring flowers.

Edited by tdawg87

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

Just got back from Hawaiian Gardens and it was great to play cards with no masks (almost everyone was massless, even the staff) and no plexiglass windows. Tables were still 8-max, which I'm fine with for ring games. The dude that checks you in though said they are going back to masks tomorrow. Lame. The Vietnamese survived Agent Orange, I think they can also survive the flu.

Effects of Agent Orange on the Vietnamese people - Wikipedia
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effects_of_Agent_Orange_on_the_Vietnamese_people#:~:text=It is estimated that about,toxic effects of Agent Orange.

It is estimated that about 400,000 Vietnamese were killed by the toxic effects of Agent Orange.[10]

30 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Yes, but science suggests 50s can be 32s or a size 10 depending on how the person feels that day

10 minutes ago, St1ck said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effects_of_Agent_Orange_on_the_Vietnamese_people#:~:text=It is estimated that about,toxic effects of Agent Orange.

It is estimated that about 400,000 Vietnamese were killed by the toxic effects of Agent Orange.[10]

How many has malaria killed

9 hours ago, St1ck said:

Oh, you took my joke post seriously. Nice.

Went to the movies today and food after.  Most wore masks at the theater.  When seated, most took them off.  Someone was coughing a lung out.  So I put mine on during the movie.  

Went to Burbank for an early dinner.  Places were packed.  50/50 people wearing masks outside.  Inside, not many mask wearers.  Some put them on to go to the head.  But at least no one was coughing.  

21 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Went to the movies today and food after.  Most wore masks at the theater.  When seated, most took them off.  Someone was coughing a lung out.  So I put mine on during the movie.  

Went to Burbank for an early dinner.  Places were packed.  50/50 people wearing masks outside.  Inside, not many mask wearers.  Some put them on to go to the head.  But at least no one was coughing.  

This fucker should have wore a mask 

Edited by Jason