• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

9 hours ago, Lhalo said:

It won't be private schools.

My administrator was fascist-like in following state guidelines to the letter of the law out of fear of even one kid getting infected. She was unreasonable. I don’t know how they’ll manage this but if the state guidelines allow for masks to be removed, I think the teachers will push hard for that to be followed, regardless of what LAUSD decides to do. That union is filled with morons. 

3 hours ago, cals said:

I mentioned in another thread I’m in Wisconsin and my wife wanted to find a place with fresh produce.  I found a place close by and she headed in.  I started perusing the reviews and apparently the place has been a local flashpoint for mask usage.  The place was always maskless for customers and staff as the owner is a chiropractor-like new age health nut that apparently was telling people that mask wearing ruins natural immunity or some shit.  My favorite review is the crease who  supporter the place because masks throw off your ph balance. (I guess that’s why @Crampknees had to ditch the old spice for secret).

Golden Harvest
+1 715-369-5266
https://goo.gl/maps/WUDm9ndubXycdyhj6

No way dude, I currently have the Old Spice Krakengard.  I get a sea breeze feeling under the pits that tells me I am invincible. When I go to a Muslim diner for a burger and things smell off, Old Spice Krakengard is there. 

1 hour ago, cals said:

Fishing, relaxing, gonna rent a pontoon mañana, eating cheese and sausages, swimming, exploring cool small towns, drinking Miller Lite.  Waiting for my kids to go to sleep so I can get some poon.  Shit like that.  

Miller Lite is my favorite river beer. Bud Light and Coors Light have done something weird and they don’t taste the same as when I was in high school but Miller has stayed true. I’m sure that it will be ruined and taste like piss sooner rather than later. 

The order issued Tuesday by Maj. Gen. David Francis, commanding general of Fort Rucker, states that unmasked uniformed personnel “must be prepared to show proof of vaccination” when on the base.

“Due to the rising rates in the counties around us and some on Fort Rucker, we’re now implementing G.O. number 12,” Francis said in a video posted July 12 on Fort Rucker’s official Facebook page, referring to the general order issued to Fort Rucker personnel. “The big difference is going to be that if you are not wearing a mask, the leadership will be able to ask you, ask soldiers, to prove that they’ve been vaccinated by showing their vaccination card.”

The new rule applies only to uniformed personnel, of which there are about 5,000 assigned to the base. The base, which houses the Army’s aviation branch, is also home to thousands of civilian dependents and civilian employees.

Civilian employees on the base “must be taken at their word unless the supervisor has good reason not to,” reads the official order, issued Wednesday.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2021/07/14/alabama-fort-rucker-vaccination/

20 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Miller Lite is my favorite river beer. Bud Light and Coors Light have done something weird and they don’t taste the same as when I was in high school but Miller has stayed true. I’m sure that it will be ruined and taste like piss sooner rather than later. 

Drinking miller lite is a sign of a true professional beer drinker. Always been my beer and that was cemented when Obama popped a bud light at the beer summit 

Red Sox/Yankees Game Postponed Due To Yankees’ COVID-19 Outbreak

5:20PM: Judge is indeed the Yankees All-Star in question, The Boston Globe’s Pete Abraham reports (via Twitter).  Gio Urshela, and Kyle Higashioka are the other two Yankees in COVID protocol, ESPN’s Buster Olney tweets.

Cashman confirmed that the three players currently on the Yankees’ COVID-related injury list (left-handers Nestor Cortes Jr. and Wandy Peralta, and righty Jonathan Loaisiga) all tested positive for the virus, while three other potential cases are pending confirmation of positive results.  

Edited by gotbeer

19 hours ago, Rico said:

The order issued Tuesday by Maj. Gen. David Francis, commanding general of Fort Rucker, states that unmasked uniformed personnel “must be prepared to show proof of vaccination” when on the base.

“Due to the rising rates in the counties around us and some on Fort Rucker, we’re now implementing G.O. number 12,” Francis said in a video posted July 12 on Fort Rucker’s official Facebook page, referring to the general order issued to Fort Rucker personnel. “The big difference is going to be that if you are not wearing a mask, the leadership will be able to ask you, ask soldiers, to prove that they’ve been vaccinated by showing their vaccination card.”

The new rule applies only to uniformed personnel, of which there are about 5,000 assigned to the base. The base, which houses the Army’s aviation branch, is also home to thousands of civilian dependents and civilian employees.

Civilian employees on the base “must be taken at their word unless the supervisor has good reason not to,” reads the official order, issued Wednesday.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2021/07/14/alabama-fort-rucker-vaccination/

Glad I turned down the job at Rucker. I refused to work for a woman. Could have been real bad situation because the CG sounds like a puss as well