• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

34 minutes ago, cals said:

At this point if you can’t field a team because Covid you should lose.

The Yankees reached 85% vaccination for their tier 1 employees. Cashman said that most of the players that tested positive were vaccinated. Vaccines don’t work or over reacting and have to cancel games even though there can be 45k fans in a stadium?

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

7 hours ago, wopphil said:

Did you get J&J?  I got it, and am debating whether it makes sense to now go get a Pfizer shot. 

Was actually thinking the same thing.  At least getting one of the other shots.  There are some studies that say that getting a mixture is actually more effective than getting two shots of the same type.  In addition, most of the side effects are seen after the second shot, so getting just the one shot should be safer.  

In the end though.  I might just wait for the booster.  

Edited by gotbeer

55 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Was actually thinking the same thing.  At least getting one of the other shots.  There are some studies that say that getting a mixture is actually more effective than getting two shots of the same type.  In addition, most of the side effects are seen after the second shot, so getting just the one shot should be safer.  

In the end though.  I might just wait for the booster.  

I took the AstraZeneca shot in March and just took Pfizer last Wednesday. No side effects at all. When you’re over here having a second dose enables you  to do pretty much anything so I never thought twice about it. 

10 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

I took the AstraZeneca shot in March and just took Pfizer last Wednesday. No side effects at all. When you’re over here having a second dose enables you  to do pretty much anything so I never thought twice about it. 

Not over here.  Over here, they treat everyone equally, because feelings.  

8 minutes ago, Tank said:

weird. i water my lawn with actual water.

what happens when you spray your yard with miller? does the grass grow better or something?

It actually rains pretty regularly here, so the lawn watering takes care of itself. That said, the term “yard beer” is definitely a regional diction thing. Basically means non-craft domestic lager.