• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

5 minutes ago, Don said:

It actually rains pretty regularly here, so the lawn watering takes care of itself. That said, the term “yard beer” is definitely a regional diction thing. Basically means non-craft domestic lager.

truth be told i figured you meant it was beer you drank while sitting around in your yard with your buddies, but i didn't think that would have sounded as funny as i was trying to be.

Edited by Tank

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 minute ago, Tank said:

truth be told i figured you meant it was beer you drank while sitting around in your yard with your buddies, but i didn't think that would have sounded as funny as i was trying to be.

I followed you. It’s just a wonderful term IMO.

44 minutes ago, cals said:

If I reminded you of Jack’s character in this movie I’m flattered.  I have to admit I’ve never watched it. 

That said the part where the blonde wanted to talk to him (an uncomfortable social situation or someone wanting to chit chat) and his reaction that it’s “a nightmare” is totally me.  When my wife forced me to take my 6 year old to a kid’s birthday party solo a few weeks back (she was out of town, all Christian parents and I don’t know any of them) I threatened to burn our house down if some douchebag tried to make small talk with me.  One did and he was actually a decent guy and I appreciated having someone to talk to for 15 minutes, but the mere thought of such a thing beforehand made me want to murder.

It's a great movie and Jack nails the role.  It's kind of a chick flick though, and more about mental health.  

2 hours ago, cals said:

If I reminded you of Jack’s character in this movie I’m flattered.  I have to admit I’ve never watched it. 

That said the part where the blonde wanted to talk to him (an uncomfortable social situation or someone wanting to chit chat) and his reaction that it’s “a nightmare” is totally me.  When my wife forced me to take my 6 year old to a kid’s birthday party solo a few weeks back (she was out of town, all Christian parents and I don’t know any of them) I threatened to burn our house down if some douchebag tried to make small talk with me.  One did and he was actually a decent guy and I appreciated having someone to talk to for 15 minutes, but the mere thought of such a thing beforehand made me want to murder.

So many socially awkward fags on this board. I mean holyshit. 

1 hour ago, cals said:

I have to deal with strangers everyday at work and that doesn’t bother me because I’m making money.  For some reason I can’t stand other parents of small children, especially other parents at my kids school.  And especially the mothers that won’t wipe that fucking smile off their faces.

Worst is parents in kids sports, especially if your kid is in girls golf tournaments.  Moms and gays are the worst and have wanted to kill some. One mom her daughters ball hit my kids on a par 3 green and she stopped play saying my kid had to take a penalty.  After my kid unsuccessfully tried to explain the rules she started walking toward me and I said you don't know the rules so leave my face.  I made her cry. 

Then another time the Cam and Mitchell, heavy set one had his sweater draped over his shoulders when 90 out tried to get my kid disqualified when the girl they were there with hit my kids ball and played it to the green. Smartly my kid stayed where the other girl hit her ball from and play was stopped while they looked at the ball in the hand of the other girl with my kids initials marked on it.  I had to make them cry. 

I have all kinds of examples of parents not knowing the rules interrupting play. 

18 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

For Second Week in a Row: More COVID-19 Vaccination Deaths than COVID-19 Deaths in the US According to CDC and VAERS Websites

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/second-week-row-covid-19-vaccination-deaths-covid-19-deaths-us-according-cdc-vaers-websites/

The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database contains information on unverified reports of adverse events (illnesses, health problems and/or symptoms) following immunization with US-licensed vaccines. Reports are accepted from anyone and can be submitted electronically at www.vaers.hhs.gov.”

Lol. Seems legit. The Wikipedia of vaccine information 

Edited by Jason

16 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

For Second Week in a Row: More COVID-19 Vaccination Deaths than COVID-19 Deaths in the US According to CDC and VAERS Websites

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/second-week-row-covid-19-vaccination-deaths-covid-19-deaths-us-according-cdc-vaers-websites/

Fact check: Vaccine Adverse Reporting System isn't proof of COVID-19 vaccine deaths

Fact check: COVID-19 VAERS death reports not verified
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/06/28/fact-check-covid-19-vaers-death-reports-not-verified/7587577002/

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

Fact check: Vaccine Adverse Reporting System isn't proof of COVID-19 vaccine deaths

Fact check: COVID-19 VAERS death reports not verified
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/06/28/fact-check-covid-19-vaers-death-reports-not-verified/7587577002/

The database includes all serious adverse events following vaccination against COVID-19 — regardless of whether the vaccines are to blame. 

Haha. That sounds just like the way they count COVID deaths. You can’t write jokes better than this!

42 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

The database includes all serious adverse events following vaccination against COVID-19 — regardless of whether the vaccines are to blame. 

Haha. That sounds just like the way they count COVID deaths. You can’t write jokes better than this!

VAERS, explained

In 1990, the Food and Drug Administration created VAERS. The goal was to set up “a national early warning system to detect possible safety problems in U.S.-licensed vaccines."

It has a purpose. Gateway Pundit is skewing the data to create a vaccine scare. 

24 minutes ago, Blarg said:

The source is horribly flawed with no controls to measure whether the information recorded has any basis of fact. But you go ahead and listen to Tucker, he has your best interests in heart. 

Shut up, lib.

My golf rube told me the same thing yesterday about "more vaxed are dying."  He want's so bad for people to die from vaccinations, hospitals to report deaths wrong, shove an LED stadium light up your ass and call it a hoax, etc. I can only say I got it and you won't, I am good with that, one of us will be the genius or the idiot or we both will be ok. There is this need to make this a boogieman when it is something nobody on the planet has been through before. Shit will be right and wrong cause nobody really did it before so if I am going to die next week fuck your boogieman, pass me the hooker and blow.