• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

6 hours ago, cals said:

I assumed Latinos were getting vaxxed because generally they’re a practical and not stupid people, but apparently their numbers aren’t great?  And blacks too.  It’s not Harold Finkleberg or Armen Zeekzekian that’s getting Covid in LA County.

Yes, I believe these polls about as much as I believe the pre election polls showing Biden up 10. The Dems know minorities are lagging behind big time. My Dad is a my pillow Trumper and he has been vaccinated. Now that I live in the city all I see are blacks still clinging to panties on their head while whites walk around mask free. Probably has a bit to do with Dems exaggerated mask claims and shitting on the vacation pre election. Lebron freely opines with  his ignorance to any black cause. He has been pretty silent on blacks refusing the vaccines 

Well, I got my first shot today.

Half of you will think I am an idiot.

Half will think I am smart.

Pretty much what I expect from Angels Win.

I had a hard time making the decision. My parents are pretty much against the vaccine and keep sending me articles “proving” their point.

My Aunt passed away after her second shot, but I found out there were other issues probably at play.

My wife’s family is pro-vaccine all the way and were  actually considering not inviting us to family events because I am not vaccinated.

Most if the theatre’s I work at require vaccines for their performers.

What it really came down to though, is between my wife’s classes, my classes, and our kid’s classes, we will see a few hundred kids a day. That seemed like a fair amount of risk.

Just don’t tell my parents.

11 minutes ago, Sully151 said:

I had a hard time making the decision. My parents are pretty much against the vaccine and keep sending me articles “proving” their point.

My Aunt passed away after her second shot, but I found out there were other issues probably at play.

My wife’s family is pro-vaccine all the way and were  actually considering not inviting us to family events because I am not vaccinated.

What it really came down to though, is between my wife’s classes, my classes, and our kid’s classes, we will see a few hundred kids a day. That seemed like a fair amount of risk.

To me it comes down to weighing the pros and cons of getting the vaccine or getting Covid. It's just a personal risk assessment. 

36 minutes ago, Sully151 said:

Do what you have to do.  Don't mind what other people think.  When you turn into a zombie, bite them.  When they turn into a zombie, headshot them.  

But yeah, since you work with kids, aka the cootie factory, probably a good idea to be vaccinated.  

There are issues with the vaccine.  But I think you can say that about every single drug out there right now.