• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

42 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I’m calling bullshit

Believe what you like. I’ve been holding on to this info for awhile because I knew the usual suspects would immediately discredit it. 

32 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Yeah. No evidence. 

Oh good, I’m so glad you chimed in, too. 

Just now, tdawg87 said:

Well it means fuck all. What do you expect? 

Ive come to expect any time I post something you don’t agree with on this forum that you’re going to pop off. You complain about this forum every month or so being a mess. Perhaps you need to start at home.

2 minutes ago, Tank said:

Ive come to expect any time I post something you don’t agree with on this forum that you’re going to pop off. You complain about this forum every month or so being a mess. Perhaps you need to start at home.

Wow. Personal attacks from Tank? Thought you were above that shit. Apparently not.

2 hours ago, Adam said:

Barf. This is so awful. These people were fully consentable. They're grown ass adults. They really could have learned so much from the Diamond Princess people.

Just now, Blarg said:

Dude, you are way out of line if you thought what Tank wrote was an insult. 

I called out his post as being pointless, because it was. He got testy and said I need to "start at home" after saying I say this forum is a mess. 

Fuck off with that bullshit.

Tank implied that tdawg's perception of this forum being a mess is his fault; i.e., there's something wrong "at home" (in his mind). I don't think Tank meant it to be super personal, but it's a trigger for tdawg as he has dealt with mental health throughout his life. Tank's comment came on the heels of tdawg claiming Tank's friend's claim was bullshit, which may have been triggering for Tank, who values honesty and trustworthiness. For the record, I think tdawg was saying Tank's friend is lying, not Tank.

I don't think either of them intended to deeply hurt the other. But sometimes these conversations get testy and we begin attacking the person, not the ideas. Let this be a reminder to all of us that as much as we joke around and take digs at each other, we're all human beings at the end of the day (with the possible exception of cals).

48 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Tank implied that tdawg's perception of this forum being a mess is his fault; i.e., there's something wrong "at home" (in his mind). I don't think Tank meant it to be super personal, but it's a trigger for tdawg as he has dealt with mental health throughout his life. Tank's comment came on the heels of tdawg claiming Tank's friend's claim was bullshit, which may have been triggering for Tank, who values honesty and trustworthiness. For the record, I think tdawg was saying Tank's friend is lying, not Tank.

I don't think either of them intended to deeply hurt the other. But sometimes these conversations get testy and we begin attacking the person, not the ideas. Let this be a reminder to all of us that as much as we joke around and take digs at each other, we're all human beings at the end of the day (with the possible exception of cals).

blah blah blah blah

How would you like to be Taylor's kid?