• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

25 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

The Washington Post: FEMA would operate up to 100 federally run mass vaccination sites under Biden plan
https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/01/22/biden-vaccine-mass-sites/

Great.  The same people who couldn't get water to the superdome will be doing vaccinations.

38 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Great.  The same people who couldn't get water to the superdome will be doing vaccinations.

I will assume that FEMA has gotten some of their shit together since then but government agencies rarely do anything well. I think FEMA would be helpful in supporting local authorities with the vaccine distribution. 

Edited by Jason

My sister's friend just died from a heart attack. He went to the hospital and they froze him and brought him back out of coma. The hospital now is claiming he died from Covid and he doesn't have it. The nurse said they get $70,000 from the government for saying that. She also said they had someone die from a gun shot wound and changed it to Covid.

@fishbulb have you seen this happening at all? 

20 minutes ago, Redondo said:

My sister's friend just died from a heart attack. He went to the hospital and they froze him and brought him back out of coma. The hospital now is claiming he died from Covid and he doesn't have it. The nurse said they get $70,000 from the government for saying that. She also said they had someone die from a gun shot wound and changed it to Covid.

@fishbulb have you seen this happening at all? 

Nope. Sounds suspicious at best. We certainly don't seem to be doing that. Honestly, we're going out of our way to make sure people aren't being categorized as COVID at this point, as some positive tests aren't accurate indicators of a patient being infectious.

Sorry to hear of their loss.

1 hour ago, fishbulb said:

Nope. Sounds suspicious at best. We certainly don't seem to be doing that. Honestly, we're going out of our way to make sure people aren't being categorized as COVID at this point, as some positive tests aren't accurate indicators of a patient being infectious.

Sorry to hear of their loss.

Thanks for the input. 

👍

1 hour ago, Jay said:

Anyone competent to do so.

Pharmacies, Physicians, Clinics, etc.

58 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Wholesale distributor that does that all the time would work

It's in addition to not a replacement. 

Edited by st1ckboy

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

How does the government keep track of who has received the vaccine?

I had them put a chip in my arm that broadcasts my location and vaccine status.

With that said, I have them totally double crossed here.

I have an app on my phone that blocks the chip's transmissions as long as it's close by.

Haha, suckers can't track me.