• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

9 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

How does the government keep track of who has received the vaccine?

I'm actually curious about this considering how much of a clusterfuck it's been so far and how some people who weren't supposed to get it yet have.  You know some knuckleheads out there will think taking more than the normal doses makes it better and I'm hoping that doesn't happen because those doses should obviously go to people who haven't had it yet.  I'm not expecting a noticeable number of people to try doing this but my mom misses the age 65 cut off by less than a year and has no idea when she'll be able to get the vaccine.  I've heard the Othena app was good until more people heard about it and my father in law who is over 65 has had issues trying to see when and where he can get it.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

2 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I'm just asking because if I'm going to need a "vaccine card" to get on a plane in the future I want to know how I can prove I've been injected. Is everyone at the Latrine getting some sort of receipt that can't be counterfeit? 

Wait, you want to know about getting a vaccine card for a vaccine that you've said you're not going to get?

2 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I'm just asking because if I'm going to need a "vaccine card" to get on a plane in the future I want to know how I can prove I've been injected. Is everyone at the Latrine getting some sort of receipt that can't be counterfeit? 

You want a card? I can get get you a card. Hell I can get you one by 3 this afternoon. 

2 hours ago, Redondo said:

My sister's friend just died from a heart attack. He went to the hospital and they froze him and brought him back out of coma. The hospital now is claiming he died from Covid and he doesn't have it. The nurse said they get $70,000 from the government for saying that. She also said they had someone die from a gun shot wound and changed it to Covid.

@fishbulb have you seen this happening at all? 

No disrespect but I find that hard to believe.  

5 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

What if I say I already drove through Doyyer Stadium and took it? Are they asking for ID at these places?

They might ask about ID but will quickly forget they needed it as they see your tiny fingers trying and continously failing to pull it out of your wallet. 

9 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

What if I say I already drove through Doyyer Stadium and took it? Are they asking for ID at these places?

2 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

Yep. I do believe they are.

California is keeping track of who has the nano bots injected into them. I had to register on this site 

20 minutes ago, StarWitnessKnees said:

No disrespect but I find that hard to believe.  

Strange part is that she told this to his parents.

He definitely didn't have it. 

He was with my sister all time so she got tested just in case. Negative 

2 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Strange part is that she told this to his parents.

He definitely didn't have it. 

He was with my sister all time so she got tested just in case. Negative 

Look at the bright side.  If the hospital comes at the family for more money, they could just say he had Covid and you guys got paid.

42 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

I'm actually curious about this considering how much of a clusterfuck it's been so far and how some people who weren't supposed to get it yet have.  You know some knuckleheads out there will think taking more than the normal doses makes it better and I'm hoping that doesn't happen because those doses should obviously go to people who haven't had it yet.  I'm not expecting a noticeable number of people to try doing this but my mom misses the age 65 cut off by less than a year and has no idea when she'll be able to get the vaccine.  I've heard the Othena app was good until more people heard about it and my father in law who is over 65 has had issues trying to see when and where he can get it.

When I got my vaccine I received a card and they suggested I take a picture of the card