• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

54 minutes ago, Brandon said:

What in the fuck did I just read over the last three pages?

here's a quick run down...

so fishbulb and STICKboy have finally come out of the closet and let us all know they're gay

they're combining their names together to be called FishStick which is a South Park joke

Stick is still showing he doesn't understand the concept of reading comprehension 

tdawg wants to be the bullpen coach of the Fish and Stick pitcher catcher combo

and not much more

Edited by Orange Lives Matter

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

5 minutes ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

once again STICKboys subject comprehension showing he can't read... FURTHER PROOF we can't keep kids out of school

I'll allow the misspelling of my name only because that is how it is originally spelled in my great great grandparents native country of Ireland. When they immigrated to the United States during the potato famine they were forced to change it to the more Amercanized spelling of st1ckboy.

8 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

I'll allow the misspelling of my name only because that is how it is originally spelled in my great great grandparents native country of Ireland. When they immigrated to the United States during the potato famine they were forced to change it to the more Amercanized spelling of st1ckboy.

okay so you were born here... why does your reading comprehension suck?... and is there anything I could do to help make it better (not being snarky or sarcastic here)?

Just now, Orange Lives Matter said:

okay so you were born here... why does your reading comprehension suck?... and is there anything I could do to help make it better (not being snarky or a jerk here)?

So the other day I went to the store to grab some food and other basic essentials. As I went to the lunch meat section there was a gentleman already there. Now I didn't want to be around this obvious host of the Corona virus so I quickly grabbed a package of turkey and got the fuck out of there before he could spread his COVID and I'm sure other diseases he had to me. Wasn't until I got home that I realized I bought the low sodium turkey. Not to worry though because in order to make up for my error I sprinkled salt on it when I made my sandwich. I have have put a little too much though because it's pretty damn salty. Luckily I have a bulk package of Gatorade I bought from Costco because I am probably going to be thirsty. 

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

So the other day I went to the store to grab some food and other basic essentials. As I went to the lunch meat section there was a gentleman already there. Now I didn't want to be around this obvious host of the Corona virus so I quickly grabbed a package of turkey and got the fuck out of there before he could spread his COVID and I'm sure other diseases he had to me. Wasn't until I got home that I realized I bought the low sodium turkey. Not to worry though because in order to make up for my error I sprinkled salt on it when I made my sandwich. I have have put a little too much though because it's pretty damn salty. Luckily I have a bulk package of Gatorade I bought from Costco because I am probably going to be thirsty. 

Cool story brah

24 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Thanks! I actually lied to you though. I didn't buy Gatorade. I bought the generic brand Kirkland Sport Drink.

DUDE!! I just clicked on your profile and saw you were born in 1977...

BRAH!! I seriously thought I was talking to some teenage kid all this time

BUT YOU A GROWN ASS MAN..

Ha Ha Oh Lord I'm done... I'm sorry man I really didn't know

1 hour ago, Jeremiah said:

1.) Extend unemployment/stimulus benefits to those who are unable to work during this pandemic.

2.) Where I live, we checked out computers to all kids who needed them. I had nearly 100% attendance in my Zoom classes. T-Mobile and Cox have been working with the local districts to provide internet access to families who need it for distance learning.

3.) That's an issue that isn't materially changed by switching to a distance model. Whether they're in the building or not, I send home reading lists, links to videos that reinforce what we've been working on, give parents tips on how to help their little readers, online resources the kids can use (Kahn Academy, IXL, Accelerated Reader). I don't teach math, but there are similar resources available for that as well.

4.) Here, the local districts continued to provide breakfast and lunch for local students despite the closed schools. The largest district here even opened the service to kids who attend charter schools since charters weren't providing that stuff.

But, yes, the government does need to do most of the heavy lifting here since it is an issue that affects literally everyone in the country.

Okay... lets talk about this

1.) You don't think everyone will claim they can't work then... I mean weren't there more people making more on unemployment than they were at their jobs... so why not lie to not work and make more?

2.) Okay you talk about 100% attendance where you live... do you live in a working class area with a minority majority (where most parents don't have the PRIVLEDGE of staying home to work)?... or are you living in an area where most people can work from home?... because numbers are showing that kids from less PRIVLEDGED areas are not showing up to their virtual classes, which in turn means they're falling behind which in turn means they're creating a bigger  gap for themselves as my rich white liberals friends like to say.

3.) You talk about teaching parents how to teach their kids... how does that work in many immigrant communities where the kids have a higher grade level education than their parents? 

4.) You talk about schools being open for kids to go and get food... but if that's okay then why isn't okay for them to be there for actual school?

Kid death rates is next to nothing with regards to corona... kids are more susceptible to die from the common flu than the coronavirus and yet we never shut down schools before because of that.. and if you want to make the fear for older teacher argument, that's fine have those teachers stay home and zoom in their lessons with a younger healthier person watching over the class in person while they're zoomed in

12 minutes ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

DUDE!!... I just clicked on your profile and saw you were born in 1977... BRAH!!... I seriously thought I was talking to some teenage kid all this time... Ha Ha BUT YOU A GROWN ASS MAN.. oh Lord I'm done, this is not right... I'm sorry man I didn't know

I was a teenage kid at one point in my life. I think it was in the 70's.

On 7/15/2020 at 5:43 AM, tennischmp said:

On 7/15/2020 at 12:45 PM, st1ckboy said:

There's no way Trump would suppress the numbers.  He's an honest and trustworthy man.

On 7/15/2020 at 1:22 PM, Lhalo said:

The CDC has bungled this shit from the beginning. They suck at life.

On 7/15/2020 at 3:24 PM, AngelsLakersFan said:

I don’t know what’s going on, but the CDC has been awol on this since day one. While there is a reasonable chance this is nefarious I’m to the point where I assume that the administration made the move because both things are true, that the CDC is fucking things up and that the administration wants to fudge the numbers. Fuck all of them.

Update: it looks like they're being totally transparent with the data and we're ready for this transition.

https://www.propublica.org/article/how-many-people-in-the-us-are-hospitalized-with-covid-19-who-knows

Also: not at all.

Hospitalizations are just about the best point of data re: the state of COVID in a given area.

12 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

Update: it looks like they're being totally transparent with the data and we're ready for this transition.

https://www.propublica.org/article/how-many-people-in-the-us-are-hospitalized-with-covid-19-who-knows

Also: not at all.

Hospitalizations are just about the best point of data re: the state of COVID in a given area.

Well..........fuck

10 minutes ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

oh the hypocrisy... 

You're absolutely correct. For a guy that ignored the serial sexual assault of many athletes, Gym Jordan clearly can't possibly care about the rights or health of others. This is hypocrisy at its finest.

1 minute ago, fishbulb said:

You're absolutely correct. For a guy that ignored the serial sexual assault of many athletes, Jordan clearly can't possibly care about the rights or health of others. This is hypocrisy at its finest.

now I know Stick has proven himself to be very childlike in his replies at the ripe old age of 43 years old... but what's the deal with you fishstick?... where are your Teen Vogue little girl replies coming from?... and just for sh*ts and giggles how old are ya brah cause all this time I fell like I'm dealing with a teenager talking to ya (just like I did with Sticks)..

anyhoo back to the subject... so why are you not able to keep your ONE reply back to me aligned within the subject matter of the video?... I mean are you not smart enough to reply back properly with regards to an actual topic that's being talked about??...

also why is it that you feel the need to play this low IQ game of "What About This or What About That" in a very clear cut subject matter about the INCONSISTENCIES of social issues during the pandemic?...

dude I totally get it you fear and hate the Orange Man (cause he's BAD)... and your hate for Trump forces you to reply back to anything as long as it SEEMS LIKE it's against him....

replies like that only show your lack of good faith honesty and basic knowledge... which only makes you look bad in the long run... 

SO LET'S SEE IF YOU COULD GET IT RIGHT NEXT TIME and reply back intelligently with an honest good faith reply back PERTAINING TO THIS VIDEO