• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 minute ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

Just to show you I'm not a bad guy tennischimp, I'm posting something here about tennis so you have something you're very knowledgeable in (and I don't mean putting things up your butt) to talk about... 

Obama tennis.png

Tell Cysomeawfulpitcher we said hello 

4 minutes ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

Just to show you I'm not a bad guy tennischimp, I'm posting something here about tennis so you have something you're very knowledgeable in (and I don't mean putting things up your butt) to talk about... 

Obama tennis.png

Speaking of tennis. 

ded.jpg

2 minutes ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

Ha Ha Ha wow what a shot you found... I'm literally LOL'ing... good one in a very creepy and funny kind of way

I'll let you in on a little secret of how I found it. At the top of my phone there is a Google search bar. So I typed in that little bar "Donald Trump tennis" and just like that it was there. It's amazing what we can do with these tiny computers we hold in our hands, right? Did you know that the average smart phone has 100,000 times more processing power than Apollo 11?

Just now, st1ckboy said:

I'll let you in on a little secret of how I found it. At the top of my phone there is a Google search bar. So I typed in that little bar "Donald Trump tennis" and just like that it was there. It's amazing what we can do with these tiny computers we hold in our hands, right? Did you know that the average smart phone has 100,000 times more processing power than Apollo 11?

ok... but I never asked where you found it... Ha Ha Ha so what's with this explanation?...

Oh and seriously brah your reading comprehension needs a lot of work... my original reply to you was a complement... I was giving you credit on being funny... again not once did I ask a question of where you found a generic pic 

ok... but I never asked where you found it... Ha Ha Ha so what's with this explanation?...

Oh and seriously brah your reading comprehension needs a lot of work... my original reply to you was a complement... I was giving you credit on being funny... again not once did I ask a question of where you found a generic pic 

Again I found it on Google. Now some people may prefer other search engines. These options include Bing, Yahoo, Excite, Ask Jeeves, Alta Vista, AOL, Reference.com, and Magellan. I prefer Google though. 

2 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Again I found it on Google. Now some people may prefer other search engines. These options include Bing, Yahoo, Excite, Ask Jeeves, Alta Vista, AOL, Reference.com, and Magellan. I prefer Google though. 

Bro... again not once did I ask where you found it... Ha Ha Ha why you telling me?

Edited by Orange Lives Matter

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

I have been using the Prodigy portal as of late and it is very informative.

Just now, Orange Lives Matter said:

Bro... again not once did I ask where you found it... Ha Ha Ha why you tell me?

I really think there's a variety of reasons that he would tell you. It is important to give people information. The world wide web (WWW, for short) is an amazing resource previously unavailable to older generations. Within it, we can find so, so, so many answers to questions that inhabit the insides of our brains. For example, you may wonder to yourself "Why aren't donkeys and mules best friends?" The world wide web and THE INTERNET, an large and connected network of computers, can be your friend in determining why this lack of harmony is in play.

It is clear that @st1ckboy is trying to be helpful and you need to be accepting in order to broaden your horizons. The world is so much smaller than it used to be.

Just now, fishbulb said:

I really think there's a variety of reasons that he would tell you. It is important to give people information. The world wide web (WWW, for short) is an amazing resource previously unavailable to older generations. Within it, we can find so, so, so many answers to questions that inhabit the insides of our brains. For example, you may wonder to yourself "Why aren't donkeys and mules best friends?" The world wide web and THE INTERNET, an large and connected network of computers, can be your friend in determining why this lack of harmony is in play.

It is clear that @st1ckboy is trying to be helpful and you need to be accepting in order to broaden your horizons. The world is so much smaller than it used to be.

Sure, it has nothing to do with basic understanding of simple English... #DontShutDownSchools 

Bro... again not once did I ask where you found it... Ha Ha Ha why you tell me?

My apologies for not being clear. I found the photo on Google. 

Did you know Google was launched in 1996 by a couple of students at Stanford. They tried to sell it to Excite for a $1 million, but that offer was rejected. 

Just now, Orange Lives Matter said:

Sure, it has nothing to do with basic understanding of simple English... #DontShutDownSchools 

All things can be discussed when everybody has an open mind. There's no need for you to be so unreceptive to help and guidance. You are clearly troubled and @st1ckboy is just trying to be a shining light in your time of darkness. The World Wide Web (AKA THE INTERNET) is a place where you can find help for your troubles.

My apologies for not being clear. I found the photo on Google. 

Did you know Google was launched in 1996 by a couple of students at Stanford. They tried to sell it to Excite for a $1 million, but that offer was rejected. 

BOOOOO STANFORD

GO BEARS!

Do they have a widget for smart phones?

The Smart Phone is a very good device that I recently came across that allows one to access the interconnected network of computers call the Internet. I do not use gadgets with my smart phone to access Prodigy.

1 minute ago, fishbulb said:

All things can be discussed when everybody has an open mind. There's no need for you to be so unreceptive to help and guidance. You are clearly troubled and @st1ckboy is just trying to be a shining light in your time of darkness. The World Wide Web (AKA THE INTERNET) is a place where you can find help for your troubles.

that's cool fishstick... you two boys keep stroking each other off  

fishstick.gif

2 minutes ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

that's cool fishstick... you two boys keep stroking each other off  

fishstick.gif

Why do you have to resort to name calling and rudeness? That's unwise and childish, sonny boy. I am trying to allow you more knowledge and clarity than you clearly have. My work here is saintly.