• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

4 minutes ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

that's cool fishstick... you two boys keep stroking each other off  

fishstick.gif

Fishsticks originated from the United Kingdom where they were referred to as fish fingers. The most common fish used in fishsticks is Cod, but they also use hake or haddock. 

8 minutes ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

after reading this quote s1ckboy is going to write something about baking a cake

Listen to the wind blow, down comes the night
Running in the shadows, damn your love, damn your lies

23 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

Ha Ha Ha wow what a shot you found... I'm literally LOL'ing... good one in a very creepy and funny kind of way

here fixed it for you... 

by the way boys have any of you ever noticed the homoerotic tone to your screen names

I mean Stick Boy speaks for itself... like I'd believe you're great at handling all kinds of sticks (brown, black, white and asian)

and the term fish in prison means you're gonna be someone new girlfriend real soon...

anyhoo, once again keep having fun with one another boys

fishbulb + s1ckboy.png

Edited by Orange Lives Matter

9 hours ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

Okay you didn’t answer any of the real questions... you just talked about day cares...

Once again what about people not privileged enough to walk away from work?... single moms, working class parents???

Or the people without the infrastructure of having internet or a computer / tablet?

Heck some of these parents are not educated in and of itself... so how are they going to be helping in the teaching of their kids when they don’t know beyond basic reading, writing and math?...

Also another thing you might know of is many of these kids also get a lot of their meals from schools because some of these parents just don’t have the means of providing the standard three daily meals... what’s your NOT SO VAGUE (oh the government will fix it) solution to this too?

Once again only people who are gonna get screwed in all of this is the poor and minorities (the people liberals say they fight for)

1.) Extend unemployment/stimulus benefits to those who are unable to work during this pandemic.

2.) Where I live, we checked out computers to all kids who needed them. I had nearly 100% attendance in my Zoom classes. T-Mobile and Cox have been working with the local districts to provide internet access to families who need it for distance learning.

3.) That's an issue that isn't materially changed by switching to a distance model. Whether they're in the building or not, I send home reading lists, links to videos that reinforce what we've been working on, give parents tips on how to help their little readers, online resources the kids can use (Kahn Academy, IXL, Accelerated Reader). I don't teach math, but there are similar resources available for that as well.

4.) Here, the local districts continued to provide breakfast and lunch for local students despite the closed schools. The largest district here even opened the service to kids who attend charter schools since charters weren't providing that stuff.

But, yes, the government does need to do most of the heavy lifting here since it is an issue that affects literally everyone in the country.

1 minute ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

here fixed it for you... 

by the way boys have any of you ever noticed the homoerotic tone to your screen names

I mean Stick Boy speaks for itself... like I'd believe you're great at handling all kinds of sticks (brown, black, white and asian)

and the term fish in prison mean you're gonna be someone new girlfriend real soon...

fishbulb + s1ckboy.png

Of course we noticed that because that's the intent. I'm quite honestly very relieved that somebody came along and figured it out, finally. It was shocking to me that nobody here had figured it out before.

1 minute ago, fishbulb said:

Of course we noticed that because that's the intent. I'm quite honestly very relieved that somebody came along and figured it out, finally. It was shocking to me that nobody here had figured it out before.

I thought it was already common knowledge here. I mean we both have it explained out in our profiles bio section.

9 minutes ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

here fixed it for you... 

and the term fish in prison means you're gonna be someone new girlfriend real soon...

fishbulb + s1ckboy.png

Parker and Stone met in film class at the University of Colorado in 1992 and discovered a shared love of Monty Python, which they often cite as one of their primary inspirations.[41] They created an animated short entitled The Spirit of Christmas.[25] The film was created by animating construction paper cutouts with stop motion, and features prototypes of the main characters of South Park, including a character resembling Cartman but named "Kenny", an unnamed character resembling what is today Kenny, and two near-identical unnamed characters who resemble Stan and Kyle. Fox Broadcasting Company executive and mutual friend Brian Graden commissioned Parker and Stone to create a second short film as a video Christmas card. Created in 1995, the second The Spirit of Christmas short resembled the style of the later series more closely.[42] To differentiate between the two homonymous shorts, the first short is often referred to as Jesus vs. Frosty, and the second short as Jesus vs. Santa. Graden sent copies of the video to several of his friends, and from there it was copied and distributed, including on the internet, where it became one of the first viral videos.[

6 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Parker and Stone met in film class at the University of Colorado in 1992 and discovered a shared love of Monty Python, which they often cite as one of their primary inspirations.[41] They created an animated short entitled The Spirit of Christmas.[25] The film was created by animating construction paper cutouts with stop motion, and features prototypes of the main characters of South Park, including a character resembling Cartman but named "Kenny", an unnamed character resembling what is today Kenny, and two near-identical unnamed characters who resemble Stan and Kyle. Fox Broadcasting Company executive and mutual friend Brian Graden commissioned Parker and Stone to create a second short film as a video Christmas card. Created in 1995, the second The Spirit of Christmas short resembled the style of the later series more closely.[42] To differentiate between the two homonymous shorts, the first short is often referred to as Jesus vs. Frosty, and the second short as Jesus vs. Santa. Graden sent copies of the video to several of his friends, and from there it was copied and distributed, including on the internet, where it became one of the first viral videos.[

another fun google fact when Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck started dating they combined their names together to create the term bennifer.... seeing how you and fish seemed to be combined here, I think y'all should have one account and name it FishStick 

jen.jpg

Edited by Orange Lives Matter

12 minutes ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

Oh and one more question... seeing how this is a baseball forum which one you is the pitcher and who's the catcher?... I personally think fish is doing all the catching

It's a cricket forum that has a baseball sub section.