• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

47 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Prove me wrong then. 

How about no and instead this: prove yourself right about your statement using the link you provided and the preprint study that it pertains to.

For your reference, you stated that:

On 11/22/2021 at 7:17 PM, Lhalo said:

So vaccinated and unvaccinated people carry a similar viral load which means the infection rate to others is similar. 

Here's a hint: this study involves NO people that have a negative test result.

There are indeed important takeaways from this, but it's not that the infection rate is presently the same amongst vaccinated and unvaccinated.

Of course, this POS virus could flip a switch and mutate and be vaccine resistant in a few months. That would be a blast, but we'll hopefully have solid widespread therapeutics available by then.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

38 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

How about no and instead this: prove yourself right about your statement using the link you provided and the preprint study that it pertains to.

For your reference, you stated that:

Here's a hint: this study involves NO people that have a negative test result.

There are indeed important takeaways from this, but it's not that the infection rate is presently the same amongst vaccinated and unvaccinated.

Of course, this POS virus could flip a switch and mutate and be vaccine resistant in a few months. That would be a blast, but we'll hopefully have solid widespread therapeutics available by then.

It already did.  Mu variant.

6 hours ago, Jason said:

Rapid antigen tests are not reliable so this idea is stupid and pointless 

6 hours ago, cals said:

They’re fine.

6 hours ago, Jason said:

You just want grandma to die. I bet they are Larry's preferred Covid test.  

As best I can tell from actual data, rapid antigen tests are an incredibly useful tool when it comes to preventing spread.

2 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

As best I can tell from actual data, rapid antigen tests are an incredibly useful tool when it comes to preventing spread.

A test is better than none but are they reliable? I’ve taken the rapid tests and they always recommend following up with PCR if you come out positive. 

I don’t mind the vaccine (no issues for both) or getting the booster.

I’ve gotten the flu shot for years, no issues.

These mask mandates for vaccinated people are definitely overreaching.  Talk about overkill?

It’s been almost two years.   Time for folks to have some normalcy.

This is my problem with the left.   They want to control our lives.  Maybe, George Orwell was warning people about the left?

Edited by Angel Oracle

3 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

I don’t mind the vaccine (no issues for both) or getting the booster.

I’ve gotten the flu shot for years, no issues.

These mask mandates for vaccinated people are definitely overreaching.  Talk about overkill?

It’s been almost two years.   Time for folks to have some normalcy.

This is my problem with the left.   They want to control our lives.  Maybe, George Orwell was warning people about the left?

A4530849-286C-4F46-9563-61F8A25EAA13.jpeg

18 hours ago, Jason said:

A test is better than none but are they reliable? I’ve taken the rapid tests and they always recommend following up with PCR if you come out positive. 

They are reliable when it comes to determining if somebody is infectious, and that's what they should be used for. Rapid tests are a useful tool for reducing spread.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34819567/

2 hours ago, failos said:

I believe in faith over fear, too, but that doesn’t preclude me from getting vaccinated. What a bunch of ignorant clowns.

That’s the thing I don’t get. As a person of faith I cringe when I hear “God will protect me”. My answer Is “yep, that’s why he gave man the ability to develop an effective vaccine”. Some people are kind of dumb