• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

Just now, cals said:

They say the worse the reaction the better the immune response.  That’s why old people don’t have reactions.  You’re immune system must be shit.

Your reaction is normal but everyone's immune response is different. I do a have a strong immune system as I'm rarely sick and when I am it's only brief. My normal response is to get very tired which happened for both my initial doses and booster. Fevers are so rare for me that I go to a doctor if I get one. 

Fauci vague on changing definition of 'fully vaccinated': 'We might modify'

Dr. Anthony Fauci has cautioned that health officials may change the definition of "fully vaccinated" to include COVID-19 booster shots – if the data suggests it. 

The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) last week recommended that all adults aged 18 or older should receive a vaccine booster shot six months after their final shot of a completed vaccine regimen. 

Connecticut Gov. Ned Lamont and New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham – both Democrats – have said that the definition of fully vaccinated should now include a booster shot as each pushed for all adults in his or her state to get the additional shot. 

Link

On 11/18/2021 at 4:35 PM, RallyMo said:

I have a question for you:

the text of that link you posted "Fauci admits hospitals seeing more fully vaccinated patients with COVID-19" ... where did it come from?

From the article I linked it to

https://www.foxnews.com/health/fauci-covid-hospitalizations-rising-among-vaccinated

COVID-19 hospitalizations are rising among people who are fully vaccinated, according to Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Disease. 

Fauci discussed what was driving virus surges in hot spots around the U.S. 

"What we’re starting to see now is an uptick in hospitalizations among people who’ve been vaccinated but not boosted," Fauci said Tuesday. "It’s a significant proportion, but not the majority by any means."

I don't get what else you are asking me

19 hours ago, Redondo said:

From the article I linked it to

https://www.foxnews.com/health/fauci-covid-hospitalizations-rising-among-vaccinated

COVID-19 hospitalizations are rising among people who are fully vaccinated, according to Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Disease. 

Fauci discussed what was driving virus surges in hot spots around the U.S. 

"What we’re starting to see now is an uptick in hospitalizations among people who’ve been vaccinated but not boosted," Fauci said Tuesday. "It’s a significant proportion, but not the majority by any means."

I don't get what else you are asking me

lolok

It's pretty clear what I was asking you.

@failos

Viral Loads Similar Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated People

A new study from the University of California, Davis, Genome Center, UC San Francisco and the Chan Zuckerberg Biohub shows no significant difference in viral load between vaccinated and unvaccinated people who tested positive for the delta variant of SARS-CoV-2. It also found no significant difference between infected people with or without symptoms.

https://www.ucdavis.edu/health/covid-19/news/viral-loads-similar-between-vaccinated-and-unvaccinated-people

11 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

@failos

Viral Loads Similar Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated People

A new study from the University of California, Davis, Genome Center, UC San Francisco and the Chan Zuckerberg Biohub shows no significant difference in viral load between vaccinated and unvaccinated people who tested positive for the delta variant of SARS-CoV-2. It also found no significant difference between infected people with or without symptoms.

https://www.ucdavis.edu/health/covid-19/news/viral-loads-similar-between-vaccinated-and-unvaccinated-people

You conveniently forgot to include this part of the article:

The findings underscore the continuing need for masking and regular testing alongside vaccination