• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Reminder: Jim Bowden is still an idiot

Chuck

10 hours ago, Pancake Bear said:

Bowden’s argument is like someone saying, “I passed a Dairy Queen but didn’t stop because I wanted a burger,” and Bowden saying, “Don’t you know Dairy Queen has burgers?”

Funny, because most of ours don't. There are only a couple in town that actually serve food. The one in my neighborhood is ice cream products only.

As a resident of Pasadena, Bowden should have asked me to show Rendon my neighborhood. I’m sure the bars on the windows, the trap house, the occasional police tape on the bars of the windows, the drive by’s, the abandoned gas station and the food market truck with La Cucaracha as its horn would have done the job

OC all the way. Although San Marino and South Pasadena are like little slices of OC in LA

4 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

There are Porto's sprouting out all over the place but, for the longest time Glendale could do no wrong in my eyes cause of that place.

Don’t know if you heard but Mrs. Porto passed away Friday. She was 89.

4 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

There are Porto's sprouting out all over the place but, for the longest time Glendale could do no wrong in my eyes cause of that place.

There are some killer Armenian bakeries in that area.

3 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I'm serious. Go have one. They're better than anything at BK or McDonald's. I know that isn't saying much but still.

They are not bad, actually, I have had them. Burger King hamburgers have to be the worst, I had one last year for the first time in a while and actually got physically ill. McDonald's hamburgers are meh but their fries are not bad.

I've got money so now I just go to Five Guys and grub on their burgers and awesome fries (INO's fries are so bad for their reputation level but their burgers are good value). Carls Jr. isn't bad in a pinch for both burgers and fries. Never really had Shake Shack. Chick-Fil-A is good chicken sandwiches and fries. Sonic has decent hamburgers and obviously great ice cream shakes.

Goddamit Toby I am hungry now.