• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tampa Bay a trade partner?

Dtwncbad

19 minutes ago, True Grich said:

Yup. I heard they were giving up, shutting down operations and disbanding.  No doubt they'll have a fire sale.  Ooh, la, la... fire sale.

Of course they are not “quitting” but I bet they could be tempted to move one of those two pitchers for strategic controllable pieces.

34 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

Charlie Morton and Blake Snell.

The Rays need offense and always always always need the next crop of cheap players.  Further with the Yanks getting Cole the Rays may be less optimistic about 2020 and may be more interested in dealing.

There is a deal there to be made somehow.

No. The Rays are not going to trade Morton and/Snell.

13 minutes ago, hangin n wangin said:

Would love to have Snell over pretty much anyone. Dude it my favorite pitcher in baseball right now...but yea, don't see it happening.

It’s a long shot and I don’t see any reported activity but sometimes, when you have the means, you can sometimes buy what was not for sale.

Morton would be nice.  $15 million with a vesting option left on his contract.  36 years old.  I think for a young MLB ready pitcher and/or hitter they could be persuaded.

Snell would be a bit more difficult.  27 YO, $7, $10.5, 12.5, 16 left on his contract.  That's the perfect price range for the Rays.  They'd probably have to be overwhelmed for him.  

But leave no stone unturned in our pursuit for SP.

1 hour ago, Dtwncbad said:

Charlie Morton and Blake Snell.

The Rays need offense and always always always need the next crop of cheap players.  Further with the Yanks getting Cole the Rays may be less optimistic about 2020 and may be more interested in dealing.

There is a deal there to be made somehow.

let me make a few calls. BRB.

8 minutes ago, Taylor said:

This isn't the first time you've dropped the info that you're taking guitar lessons.

When are you finally going to serenade us?

He's joining @Adam and @Brandonthat serenade my wife on our anniversary playing Dust in the Wind as @mrwicked throws skittles in her face. It's a long standing tradition.

12 minutes ago, Taylor said:

This isn't the first time you've dropped the info that you're taking guitar lessons.

When are you finally going to serenade us?

my debut is tomorrow during junior high worship, 11:15 in the amphitheater. feel free to stop by. 

and yes, i will be collecting an offering from you.

1 minute ago, Dtwncbad said:

What kind of guitar do you have?  I love guitars.  Too bad I am crappy at playing them.

i have a samick. has a real nice look to it. picked it up in september for $30 from facebook marketplace. been wanting to play for years and finally got around to it. am now taking lessons from a former student of mine.