• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dudes Trying to be Chicks Playing Sports

• 1 month later...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.glamour.com/story/male-to-female-transgender-teen-arin-andrews/amp

I posted this in the main forum to make fun of @Taylor.  (That’s likely going to get me into trouble.) But I actually read the story this time and when you read it it certainly seems like a person who is dissatisfied with life and is confused and using gender identity to try to figure it out.  I think I touched on this as @Kotchman.

I’m not trying to be insensitive.  I don’t know how these people are truly feeling but going from a girl who likes girls to a fake guy who likes girls to a fake dude that likes dudes screams some personal confusion and someone who is bouncing from one identity to other thinking that’s going to be the “cure” and ultimately figuring out it was not.

Edited by cals

18 minutes ago, cals said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.glamour.com/story/male-to-female-transgender-teen-arin-andrews/amp

I posted this in the main forum to make fun of @Taylor.  (That’s likely going to get me into trouble.) But I actually read the story this time and when you read it it certainly seems like a person who is dissatisfied with life and is confused and using gender identity to try to figure it out.  I think I touched on this as @Kotchman.

I’m not trying to be insensitive.  I don’t know how these people are truly feeling but going from a girl who likes girls to a fake guy who likes girls to a fake dude that likes dudes screams some personal confusion and someone who is bouncing from one identity to other thinking that’s going to be the “cure” and ultimately figuring out it was not.

Sounds like a personality disorder.

25 minutes ago, cals said:

Yes and about half the time it end in suicide. I really don’t care what adults do with their lives. This shit doesn’t belong in our schools. It’s as deadly as drugs. I think a lot of these kids suffer from poor parenting and insecurity. Instead of addressing the problem the education class has decided to use the people as Guinea pigs in their social experiments

1 minute ago, Kotchman said:

Yes and about half the time it end in suicide. I really don’t care what adults do with their lives. This shit doesn’t belong in our schools. It’s as deadly as drugs. I think a lot of these kids suffer from poor parenting and insecurity. Instead of addressing the problem the education class has decided to use the people as Guinea pigs in their social experiments

I’m not saying I agree, I think there are some people who genuinely are “born in the wrong body” but I think there are plenty like this person who are using “gender identity” in the same way others, like you mention, use drugs to fill a whole in their hearts.  

14 minutes ago, cals said:

I’m not saying I agree, I think there are some people who genuinely are “born in the wrong body” but I think there are plenty like this person who are using “gender identity” in the same way others, like you mention, use drugs to fill a whole in their hearts.  

I believe they may be born with tendencies towards the lifestyle just like some people are born more susceptible to obesity , alcohol and drugs. I didn’t drink a beer until I was 18. Probably drank 12 the first time.  I can go months without drinking and not lose a lot of tolerance. My great grandfather was an alcoholic died at 45 and passed it on. My grandpa and dad never drank for that reason. 
Instead of fixing these kids, we’re essentially handing out heroine and encouraging everyone to join them in their peril 

Gender dysphoria is a legitimate mental illness. But there are absolutely people who "play" Gender Scrolls and look at it as a character to run around as.

Unfortunately these idiots illegitimatize the real transgendered folks, and I think most of them want to be left alone. I mean they want their rights, of course, but they aren't likely screaming about it on Twitter.

2 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Sounds like a personality disorder.

Probably why they have insanely high suicide rates. Maybe helping them with their issues is better for them as opposed to acting like it’s completely normal and we should just accept it. Mental health care in this country needs a lot of work. We should be investing in that as opposed to pointless bullet trains 

7 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Gender dysphoria is a legitimate mental illness. But there are absolutely people who "play" Gender Scrolls and look at it as a character to run around as.

Unfortunately these idiots illegitimatize the real transgendered folks, and I think most of them want to be left alone. I mean they want their rights, of course, but they aren't likely screaming about it on Twitter.

My question is why the push from the left to normalize this behavior. They certainly deserve basic human rights. IMO those rights don’t consist of using the bathroom or choice or military service etc. Honestly I don’t hate these people. It’s tragic to see them destroy their lives unnecessarily. We should really focus on fatherless homes and legitimately try to help kids improve their situations versus all this nonsense. 

14 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Everyone should have the same rights as everyone else 

8 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

My question is why the push from the left to normalize this behavior. They certainly deserve basic human rights. IMO those rights don’t consist of using the bathroom or choice or military service etc. Honestly I don’t hate these people. It’s tragic to see them destroy their lives unnecessarily. We should really focus on fatherless homes and legitimately try to help kids improve their situations versus all this nonsense. 

Because they no longer know the difference. And these people are so loud on social media that the Democrats will legitimately lose votes if they dare try to differentiate.

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

Probably why they have insanely high suicide rates. Maybe helping them with their issues is better for them as opposed to acting like it’s completely normal and we should just accept it. Mental health care in this country needs a lot of work. We should be investing in that as opposed to pointless bullet trains 

For many people it's as simple as changing their name. Some will get surgery. There's plenty of normality with transgendered people. 

But yes, they do have high suicide rates and that's a problem.

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

Because they no longer know the difference. And these people are so loud on social media that the Democrats will legitimately lose votes if they dare try to differentiate.

You’re probably right but caving isn’t a long term solution. The populist reps are full of old dems that left over culture and out sourcing jobs. A Manchin dem could bring those guys back. Hell they ran Biden out there because he was once that guy. 

7 hours ago, cals said:

And that’s exactly why giving a child under 18 puberty blockers or performing top or bottom surgery on them in their teens shouldn’t be allowed. These are not rational people making rational decisions. 

• 2 weeks later...

NFL's first transgender cheerleader: Dancer, 29, signs for Carolina Panthers and says 'more people need to see this' as she practices ahead of new season 

Lindsay will now represent the Carolina Panthers at everything from community events and fundraisers to business conferences.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10887183/NFLs-transgender-cheerleader-Dancer-29-signs-Carolina-Panthers.htm

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg