• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dudes Trying to be Chicks Playing Sports

15 minutes ago, cals said:

I didn’t watch but then why not just get rid of women’s sports?  If separation of the sexes for sporting fairness is a fools errand than let’s just do away with women’s sports altogether.  Bitches belong in the kitchen anyways.

We would likely see significant decrease in the lesbian population. Who knows it he increase in available beaver might just decrease the gay male population. Ive got to believe a few people would trade a hairy bung hole for a chubby girl with a well kept lawn

• 2 weeks later...

What you guys failed to notice is that the decision is counterproductive to your goal of not having young teens chop their dicks off.

This swimming body will allow trannies who transition before puberty.

So to me this decision is actual bad for your position. 

But since you guys don't have the greatest reading comprehension I will cut you some slack. 

• 8 months later...