• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dudes Trying to be Chicks Playing Sports

A few years ago a 50-something John McEnroe caught flack for saying he, or pretty much any male tennis player in the top 500, could beat Serena Williams. I'd love to see him identify as a woman and join the WTA and plow through the field. I mean, I guess at 58 he wouldn't fare so well, but he'd still win a share of matches and be a challenge for even the better players.

• 7 months later...
9 hours ago, Lhalo said:

US rules against state allowing transgender athletes to compete in women's sports
Supporters of the policy say they’ll bring a legal fight.

https://thehill.com/changing-america/respect/equality/499960-us-rules-against-state-allowing-transgender-athletes-to

*sigh*

just create a third category - males, females, and anyone else.

On 10/23/2019 at 9:55 PM, Tank said:

The easy solution is to have a third category in any competition: men, women, and other. There is no reason whatsoever to allow someone who is developmentally a male to compete against women. None.

I’m extremely surprised feminists haven’t jumped all over this, but maybe that’s the price of being woke these days.

They have, they're called TERF's. 

As a lefty, there is absolutely no reason a transgender male should be allowed to compete in female sports.

I 100% support LGBTQ rights, but this is stupid. It's a difficult situation, but if they want to compete in sports, they should compete against people of their birth gender. Just my opinion.

4 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

As a lefty, there is absolutely no reason a transgender male should be allowed to compete in female sports.

I 100% support LGBTQ rights, but this is stupid. It's a difficult situation, but if they want to compete in sports, they should compete against people of their birth gender. Just my opinion.

I also agree with this. 

58 minutes ago, Rico said:

Female sports are bullshit anyway. Who cares?

This is also true.

Actually I think it would be funny to see a transgender just fucking dominate the WNBA. Put up like 45 points a night. Dunking on everyone.

4 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

there is absolutely no reason a transgender male should be allowed to compete in female sports.

if they want to compete in sports, they should compete against people of their birth gender. Just my opinion.

+1

• 4 weeks later...

Well the BLM crowd is pro abortion and anti school choice  

The women’s equality crowd also supports men playing against women  

They oppose borders and guns until they need them for a CHOP

the reality is the Bible and American Constitution provide a clear description of the family and societal structure needed to succeed.  Both allow for forgiveness and self correction. Not saying everyone has to be a Bible thumping Christian but it is impossible to maintain a free functional society when we disregard the basic fundamentals of morality