• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dudes Trying to be Chicks Playing Sports

Since 2004, transgender athletes have been allowed to compete in the Olympics but only if they had undergone gender confirmation surgery and been on hormone therapy for two years.

Four years ago, the Olympic committee removed the need for surgery. But athletes are required to have a testosterone level below 10nmol/L for at least a year before their first competition.

This sounds like a reasonable compromise. Allow athletes to maintain their gender identity but ensure their physical body isn't going to give them an unfair advantage.

I think there is a transgender or whatever in Texas that is dominating womens wrestling.  Like 2 state championshps in a row or something like that.  

What's funny is that I remember making fun of the East Germany Olympic team, because it seemed like they were all dudes.  My bad, they were just extremely woke decades before us.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

This sounds like a reasonable compromise. Allow athletes to maintain their gender identity but ensure their physical body isn't going to give them an unfair advantage.

Testosterone has already been in these dude’s bodies well before they begin to alter them. They develop differently because Mother Nature doesn’t care about someone’s feels. 

38 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Testosterone has already been in these dude’s bodies well before they begin to alter them. They develop differently because Mother Nature doesn’t care about someone’s feels. 

Exactly. That's why we should transition and deal with their hormones when they are very young children

The easy solution is to have a third category in any competition: men, women, and other. There is no reason whatsoever to allow someone who is developmentally a male to compete against women. None.

I’m extremely surprised feminists haven’t jumped all over this, but maybe that’s the price of being woke these days.

16 hours ago, Tank said:

The easy solution is to have a third category in any competition: men, women, and other. There is no reason whatsoever to allow someone who is developmentally a male to compete against women. None.

I’m extremely surprised feminists haven’t jumped all over this, but maybe that’s the price of being woke these days.

No the solution is to have them follow biology in the weight room and whatever the hell they want in the bedroom.   

Makes me think of that dude that trolled the weight lifting community. Some black dude literally signed up in a women's weight lifting event just to show a point as he signed up saying he identified as a women. He smashed all the records. It was hilarious. He was on Joe Rogan to talk about it.