Sign in to follow this  
Lhalo

Dudes Trying to be Chicks Playing Sports

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

You would think the hardcore feminists would be up in arms and protesting this nonsense. 

They don't know whether they agree with this or not. 

Tank is having lunch with them Thursday. He'll get us an update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Since 2004, transgender athletes have been allowed to compete in the Olympics but only if they had undergone gender confirmation surgery and been on hormone therapy for two years.

Four years ago, the Olympic committee removed the need for surgery. But athletes are required to have a testosterone level below 10nmol/L for at least a year before their first competition.

This sounds like a reasonable compromise. Allow athletes to maintain their gender identity but ensure their physical body isn't going to give them an unfair advantage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think there is a transgender or whatever in Texas that is dominating womens wrestling.  Like 2 state championshps in a row or something like that.  

What's funny is that I remember making fun of the East Germany Olympic team, because it seemed like they were all dudes.  My bad, they were just extremely woke decades before us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Taylor said:

This sounds like a reasonable compromise. Allow athletes to maintain their gender identity but ensure their physical body isn't going to give them an unfair advantage.

Testosterone has already been in these dude’s bodies well before they begin to alter them. They develop differently because Mother Nature doesn’t care about someone’s feels. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Testosterone has already been in these dude’s bodies well before they begin to alter them. They develop differently because Mother Nature doesn’t care about someone’s feels. 

Exactly. That's why we should transition and deal with their hormones when they are very young children

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The easy solution is to have a third category in any competition: men, women, and other. There is no reason whatsoever to allow someone who is developmentally a male to compete against women. None.

I’m extremely surprised feminists haven’t jumped all over this, but maybe that’s the price of being woke these days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/22/2019 at 7:56 AM, tdawg87 said:

They don't know whether they agree with this or not. 

Tank is having lunch with them Thursday. He'll get us an update.

Sorry, dude, not my train wreck to fix this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Tank said:

The easy solution is to have a third category in any competition: men, women, and other. There is no reason whatsoever to allow someone who is developmentally a male to compete against women. None.

I’m extremely surprised feminists haven’t jumped all over this, but maybe that’s the price of being woke these days.

No the solution is to have them follow biology in the weight room and whatever the hell they want in the bedroom.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Makes me think of that dude that trolled the weight lifting community. Some black dude literally signed up in a women's weight lifting event just to show a point as he signed up saying he identified as a women. He smashed all the records. It was hilarious. He was on Joe Rogan to talk about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this