• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dudes Trying to be Chicks Playing Sports

4 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I enjoy being a fat smoker. For some reason Uncle Sam taxes taxes my behavior but these clowns don’t pay a dime for dressing like a girl and doing it backwards 

The difference is you can quit smoking. Just like I can stop drinking. I won't but you know.

It's like a fat woman rejecting you because you aren't tall enough. You can't control your height, but that fat bitch can hit the treadmill. 

But I'm going to assume we disagree on the whole "choice" thing so I won't bother any further.

3 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

The difference is you can quit smoking. Just like I can stop drinking. I won't but you know.

It's like a fat woman rejecting you because you aren't tall enough. You can't control your height, but that fat bitch can hit the treadmill. 

But I'm going to assume we disagree on the whole "choice" thing so I won't bother any further.

I like it when you talk to him.

16 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Yes , I’m pretty sure they can quit the nonsense. It’s foolish to believe they can’t control their choice of clothing and their sexual partners. 

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

Yes , I’m pretty sure they can quit the nonsense. It’s foolish to believe they can’t control their choice of clothing and their sexual partners. 

Can you control your heterosexuality?

36 minutes ago, katie said:

Can you control your heterosexuality?

I’m only 46 and so far I haven’t banged a woman that I wasn’t fully in control of the situation. Alcohol talked me into a few fat and ugly girls back in college but for the last 23 years I’ve managed to stick the same old lady. Nobody likes owning up to the fat girl the next day but you can’t blame science for it. I wasn’t born attracted to big ass women. Granted at my age the opportunities aren’t flowing like they were 20 years ago . Now I did see a scientific article the other day that said all women were born bi polar or bi sexual so maybe it’s scientific after all. 

3 hours ago, Kotchman said:

I’m only 46 and so far I haven’t banged a woman that I wasn’t fully in control of the situation. Alcohol talked me into a few fat and ugly girls back in college but for the last 23 years I’ve managed to stick the same old lady. Nobody likes owning up to the fat girl the next day but you can’t blame science for it. I wasn’t born attracted to big ass women. Granted at my age the opportunities aren’t flowing like they were 20 years ago . Now I did see a scientific article the other day that said all women were born bi polar or bi sexual so maybe it’s scientific after all. 

I’d prefer a bi-sexual lady rather than bi-polar. But that’s just me.

7 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Came across this one on YouTube. Sabine usually shits on the sensationalist headlines you see on pop-science articles.

tl;dr: Ya it’s not fair, but it’s the concept of women’s sports that’s stupid. Trying to engineer fairness in sports is a fools errand.

I didn’t watch but then why not just get rid of women’s sports?  If separation of the sexes for sporting fairness is a fools errand than let’s just do away with women’s sports altogether.  Bitches belong in the kitchen anyways.

3 minutes ago, cals said:

I didn’t watch but then why not just get rid of women’s sports?  If separation of the sexes for sporting fairness is a fools errand than let’s just do away with women’s sports altogether.  Bitches belong in the kitchen anyways.

I knew you’d get it!