• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Arte blew it by ignoring foreign players!

Your kidding right. This is the first year that the Pirates actually have a better record than the Angels. I will take the Angels last 18 seasons over the Pirates any day.  There is no comparison.

Who gives a rats ass how well they played, if you miss the playoffs you are better off losing big and getting a good draft pick instead of the team losing the draft pick every year signing overpaid free agents.

On the fringe of barely missing the playoffs have Arte thinking that a big free agent is all they needed to take the next step and that type of thinking is where the team is today.

A roster full of overpaid over the hill players with immovable contracts and a farm system that is the worst in the major league.

Maybe Arte will take a lesson from Alabama vs. USC football in 1970. USC clobbered them in Alabama, with the help of numerous black players not seen at Alabama previously. Bear Bryant finally recruits them to Alabama because of that game, and the rest is history.

Arte, you see what Chapman, Darvish, and Ryu can all do. Learn your lesson now, the way Best Bryant did in 1970.

I think a lot of them are post 2002 fans. Let the bandwagoners go. They will be back once we start winning again.

Quit it with the super fan syndrome.

Most of the people here have been Angels fans here and have been following the team for a long time and do not need the better fan than you treatment.

Sorry, not a bandwagoner (1966), just pissed off at how this org became mediocre since 2010, after averaging 93 wins since 2002.

I'm all for rebuilding. At least I can enjoy watching emerging talent eventually, and not the stuff I've seen from a team with a huge payroll and poor record. So boring

I just hope the scouts are better from now on, and find that good young talent.

AO, calm down and think about your argument here.  Arte has replaced the gm twice since not winning the ws.  He clearly hasn't been overly happy with the way things have gone.  Just because he's decent and has allowed the two previous gm's a job in the organization doesn't mean he doesn't care about winning.

AO, when are you going to get it through your thick skull that it's NOT Arte responsible for these types of things. The GM and Scouting Dept. are responsible for scouting foreign players. 

Arte shelled out money to get Morales because Bane was high on him. 

Place the blame on the right people. Lay off the Facking owner who leaves all baseball operations up to the GM and his scouting department. 

Maybe tighten up the moderation on this site? This is getting redonkulous.