• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Arte blew it by ignoring foreign players!

You know the Dodgers can gloat all they want to but the fact is they have the same record as we do.  Maybe Arte blew it but the criticism from fans is unwarranted.  Maybe I will wave my magic wand and we can have Jackie Autry back and go on an 18 year losing streak. One bad season and the fans want the owner to sell the team.

Really, so we have had Pirate like seasons since 2010.  As far as I know we were competitive in 2011 & 2012 just to be beaten out by a slightly better team. In 2010 we were 80-82, not a good season but not a bad one either.  A bad season is something like 67-95.  When was the last time this team had one of those?

AO, when are you going to get it through your thick skull that it's NOT Arte responsible for these types of things. The GM and Scouting Dept. are responsible for scouting foreign players. 

Arte shelled out money to get Morales because Bane was high on him. 

Place the blame on the right people. Lay off the Facking owner who leaves all baseball operations up to the GM and his scouting department. 

No the Pirates have not played better than the Angels in recent years. Why don't you guys actually look up the statistics.  If you guys would seriously have wanted the Angels to have the Pirates record over the last few years the fans would have probably jumped from the top of the stadium.

That's the problem. Even the very few foreign players brought in the past several years were aging instead of younger.

Arte has a hardon for washed up players.

Arte does or the GM? Pull your facking head out of your ass AO. You're delusional. 

I think the problem is Arte never says anything. Never. 

If he came out and said how disappointed he was at what's happening, I think it would actually shake some people up, namely the coaches and the players, who often appear to be sleepwalking through these games.

I believe he said something two weeks ago. He felt he was the problem for the teams failures. I don't agree with him on that, but I realized how good of an owner he really is. He wants to win and one of these years he is going to get what he wants.