• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I Want Strasburg

On 10/5/2019 at 7:09 AM, totdprods said:

Still think he’s likelier to opt-out next offseason, when he can be the clearcut #1 FA SP.

His annual salary also drops back to $15m in ‘21 - it’s still $25m in 2020.

Don’t forget that Boras is his agent along with Cole’s. Boras will have a tremendous amount of leverage in negotiations, which will probably last until January or February. If Cole gets 6/210 or 7/240 then Strasburg will probably get at least 5/150. I think that Stras may stay with the Nats who can add a year or two to the existing contract. Of course, like all big contracts the Nationals give, there is a lot of deferred money. 

The Angels will have to reach real deep to sign either one. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2019 at 11:42 PM, hangin n wangin said:

Guy just flops his dick out. I want him. Get him Eppy. 3 years, 60 million or you’re fired.

He already has 4/100. When he opts out he will get at least 5/150, especially with his dominance this Postseason. I love his stuff but not his injury history. I just know that if the Angels sign him he will end up on the IL within a month. Of course he will be a bargain compared to Cole.