• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official NFL Season Thread

Tank

What's crazy is the Titans are currently, the best team in the NFL. i think we all know that will not last. What is true is there isn't one single team that appears to be the team to beat. Overall, Buffalo seems to be the most balanced with a potent offense and strong defense but they've been inconsistent and proven to be beatable. Should make for some interesting playoffs 

The Titans are real and the best team right now, but who knows....they lost to the Jets.

I always thought the Ravens were going to come back to earth and the Bills are sporadic. The Chiefs have seemed to have gotten their shit together as the defense has been toward the top the past few weeks and the offense is getting back to stride...this weekend against Dallas will be telling, but I can see KC jumping back into that team everyone expected them to be going into the start of the season.

Chargers, Steelers, Bengals are all pretty average and inconsistent.

I think the team to look out for might be the Patriots. Good defense and running game.

Tennessee, Buffalo and GB coming into today were the 1, 2 and 1 seeds in their conferences and all lost.  Arizona (playing without Murray again) winning today would make them the 1 seed.  If the Rams can win next week and Arizona loses this week with a bye next week they'd have the same record with Arizona holding the tie breaker while they play again on December 13th.  If Dallas beats KC today and Arizona loses then Dallas is the 1 seed in the NFC. With Buffalo losing today NE is now in first in the AFC east.  Nice to see things this wide open over halfway through the season. 

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/former-broncos-star-demaryius-thomas-dies-at-33-pro-bowl-wide-receiver-helped-denver-win-super-bowl/

33 is way too young.  I did a double take when I first saw the news last night as it didn't quite register.  Really enjoyed watching him play for Denver during his career, was a key member of Denver's Super Bowl 50 winning team and always seemed like a good guy.  RIP.

42 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/former-broncos-star-demaryius-thomas-dies-at-33-pro-bowl-wide-receiver-helped-denver-win-super-bowl/

33 is way too young.  I did a double take when I first saw the news last night as it didn't quite register.  Really enjoyed watching him play for Denver during his career, was a key member of Denver's Super Bowl 50 winning team and always seemed like a good guy.  RIP.

I'll always remember him taking that Tebow pass 80 yards on the first play of OT.

RIP DT

18 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

I'll always remember him taking that Tebow pass 80 yards on the first play of OT.

RIP DT

I remember reading after that Thomas initially didn't know that play ended the game as it was the 1st play of OT in a playoff game.  A year later the NFL changed the OT rules to the current rules so that both teams get the ball.  RIP.

2 hours ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

I remember reading after that Thomas initially didn't know that play ended the game as it was the 1st play of OT in a playoff game.  A year later the NFL changed the OT rules to the current rules so that both teams get the ball.  RIP.

A TD still ends the game in overtime. 

7 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

You're right they still allow the team receiving the ball in OT to win without the other team getting the ball but not in the regular season.  This place was falling apart while you were gone stickipedia. 

Works the same in the regular season. 

On 12/2/2020 at 11:34 AM, Lou said:

Penn State has been hit hard by injuries. Also, their top returning player, Micah Parsons, opted out. I actually thought he was the best player in CFB last year. 

On 4/29/2021 at 6:53 PM, m0nkey said:

I bet the under on draft pick 13.5 just because I remembered this post. 

On 4/29/2021 at 6:56 PM, Lou said:

You're welcome.

I loved watching him play. Dude dominated at Penn St. 

First Kyler, then Micah. 

Geneous.