• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official NFL Season Thread

Tank

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/raiders-release-receiver-henry-ruggs-iii-following-fatal-car-accident-and-pending-felony-dui-charges/

"Prosecutor Eric Bauman said Wednesday that Ruggs was traveling at 156 miles per hour about 2 seconds before the fatal crash, with a blood alcohol level more than twice the legal limit. A loaded gun was also found in Ruggs' car, Bauman said."

3 hours ago, Brandon said:

Rodgers just tested positive for Covid.

Good news for me as I’ll be in KC this weekend and at the game on Sunday and it won’t be a blowout. Would have liked to have watched a Mahomes/Rodgers shootout though.

Rodgers is the biggest phony the sports world has had since A-Rod.

5 hours ago, meat said:

Rodgers is the biggest phony the sports world has had since A-Rod.

I disagree. He says what he wants. He was definitely being phony in this case, but so many guys just throw out BS cliche after BS cliche. His press conference when he went to camp was unlike anything I've ever seen in sports. Compare that to a guy like Russell Wilson (I never wanted to be traded, but if I did want to be traded I wanted to be traded to these 4 teams) doing pregame dancing on the field with a hurt thumb. 

On 11/3/2021 at 9:10 AM, Brandon said:

Rodgers just tested positive for Covid.

Good news for me as I’ll be in KC this weekend and at the game on Sunday and it won’t be a blowout. Would have liked to have watched a Mahomes/Rodgers shootout though.

The Rams say, GO CHIEFS!

GB will struggle on offense.

No Rodgers or top receivers 

Edited by Angel Oracle

47 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Is Mike Vrabel the next great NFL coach?

Making the Rams offense look STUPID BAD!

Sometimes, McVay is too stubborn for his own good.

I predicted a Rams loss tonight.

lol 

Is this you predicting the Rams would lose? 

16 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

Hoping the Rams won’t take their foot off the pedal today, as Derrick Henry won’t be playing

Great opportunity to go 9-1 into the bye week after the SF MNF game.

9 minutes ago, Lou said:

lol 

Is this you predicting the Rams would lose? 

That was yesterday.

After seeing all the upsets, I changed my mind.

Speaking of the upsets, a by product of mid-point of season fatigue, needing the bye week?

Or just one of those days?

Edited by Angel Oracle

17 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

That was yesterday.

After seeing all the upsets, I changed my mind.

Speaking of the upsets, a by product of mid-point of season fatigue, needing the bye week?

Or just one of those days?

I think it has more to do with Tennessee being a good team. They've won 4 in a row and are in 1st place in their division.

13 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

Except my comment was about all of the upsets, not just the Rams.

every season there are usually a couple of weeks where several underdogs win. this seemed to be one of those weeks. it's an anamoly.

moving on to next week now.

On 11/4/2021 at 9:50 PM, Tank said:

It’ll be missed by a lot of people here who are younger, but an old NFL great passed away yesterday - Tom Matte of the Baltimore Colts. He was one of the first players I followed as a kid. 

Played QB in an entire key 1965 game after Unitas was hurt the previous game.   Used wrist band with plays written on it.