• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

DJ LeMaheiu is the MVP

UndertheHalo

1 hour ago, Chuckster70 said:

I'll give you Simmons, but if you think he saw Goodwin and La Stella doing what they've done this season for the Halos you're kidding yourself. He got lucky on those two.

So if you sign a guy who was bad (Goodwin, La Stella), and he becomes good, that’s just luck. 

But if you sign a guy who was good (Cahill, Cozart) and he becomes bad, that’s bad scouting. 

4 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

It's a sign they aren't merely putting on an act.

Bless their hearts!

Your mindless devotion is impressive. You see Justin Upton Angels superstar and I see Justin Upton former star that the Angels acquired. He’s not that good anymore.

6 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Yep...

It's almost tragic seeing someone so caught up in their own bullshit they actually lie and try to alter reality to fit their agenda.  

Mental illness is no joke,

It’s ok, as Upton gets older, more expensive and outplayed by Goodwin I will be looking forward to you defending him year after declining year. 

This site would be so much better if people just actually stuck to the truth instead of making shit up and creating scenarios in hopes of talking crap or provoking a negative response.

Also, mental health screening.

ob·ses·sion
/əbˈseSHən/
noun
  1. the state of being obsessed with someone or something.
    "she cared for him with a devotion bordering on obsession"
    • an idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind.
      plural noun: obsessions
      "he was in the grip of an obsession he was powerless to resist"
      synonyms:

fixation, ruling/consuming passion, passion, mania, idée fixe, compulsion, preoccupation, enthusiasm, infatuation, addiction, fetish, craze, hobby horse; More

3 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

I'll give you Simmons, but if you think he saw Goodwin and La Stella doing what they've done this season for the Halos you're kidding yourself. He got lucky on those two.

So he gets the blame when players perform below expectations, but when players perform above expectations, he just got lucky.

1 hour ago, Baghdad Strad said:

You know you lose an argument when you make shit up about what another person thinks.  

I will stick with what I believe is a clear indicator that Upton is in decline while you can continue to believe that he’s had a bad season because of injuries. Leave it at that and let’s see how he does next season.