• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

DJ LeMaheiu is the MVP

UndertheHalo

Tactical alert team=normal humans who hate stupid shit. 

Theres not a single lemming  in the group that agrees with me, they’re all very confident in their opinions and how pathetic it is for someone to come on here to simply tell us how bad they think things are.  We’d all enjoy this place more with less of that shit and we have no issue defending our position without changing the parameters of every discussion.  

2 minutes ago, Baghdad Strad said:

Tactical alert team=normal humans who hate stupid shit. 

Theres not a single lemming  in the group that agrees with me, they’re all very confident in their opinions and how pathetic it is for someone to come on here to simply tell us how bad they think things are.  We’d all enjoy this place more with less of that shit and we have no issue defending our position without changing the parameters of every discussion.  

But your opinions are not always right. Why can’t we debate them in a respectful manner. I’ve admitted many times when I’m wrong. Doc told us that Mike Trout would sign a lifetime contract. I disagreed and was wrong. He also said we would be very good in 2019, get a wild card and win the division in 2020. Nobody here is right about everything. That’s why we discuss things. 

49 minutes ago, Calzone 2 said:

If I’m not buying what you’re selling, don’t take it personal. No need to go into full attack mode and call on your tactical alert team to back you. I’m not pointing a loaded gun at anyone here. Your lives are not in danger so why lose your sh*t over a baseball team. It’s baseball. It’s a message board. We all have opinions and none of us are always right. Relax people. 

I have an app on my phone that alerts me whenever Stradling is in distress. It's called Claudify.

46 minutes ago, Calzone 2 said:

If I’m not buying what you’re selling, don’t take it personal. No need to go into full attack mode and call on your tactical alert team to back you. I’m not pointing a loaded gun at anyone here. Your lives are not in danger so why lose your sh*t over a baseball team. It’s baseball. It’s a message board. We all have opinions and none of us are always right. Relax people. 

no one cares whether you buy in to what they believe.  It's much more simple than that.  You make a ridiculous post that offends the intelligence of a bunch of people and you get a mass response.  It's not some coordinated effort.  It just so happens that a bunch of people are on a much different page and are willing to express that.  Especially when the topic keeps reverting back to the same thing over and over.  

How many times do you have to tell us that you think Upton was a bad signing?  But go ahead and keep posting your paper thin arguments to support it and we'll keep setting them on fire.   Just don't whine about it when people call you out.  

I'm not taking this any more personally than someone who thinks that AW has a tactical team out to get him.  Get over yourself.  

53 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

no one cares whether you buy in to what they believe.  It's much more simple than that.  You make a ridiculous post that offends the intelligence of a bunch of people and you get a mass response.  It's not some coordinated effort.  It just so happens that a bunch of people are on a much different page and are willing to express that.  Especially when the topic keeps reverting back to the same thing over and over.  

How many times do you have to tell us that you think Upton was a bad signing?  But go ahead and keep posting your paper thin arguments to support it and we'll keep setting them on fire.   Just don't whine about it when people call you out.  

I'm not taking this any more personally than someone who thinks that AW has a tactical team out to get him.  Get over yourself.  

Thank you team leader, I appreciate your support in our efforts to rid the internet of differing opinions.  Don’t forget our meeting at 0:500.  Remember the secret knock.  Please bring @tdawg87, @mulwin444, @ten ocho recon scout@Inside Pitch And the other soldiers in our tactical team.  As per usual @Lou is a maybe for this meeting.  Team Member Out!  

7 hours ago, Baghdad Strad said:

Thank you team leader, I appreciate your support in our efforts to rid the internet of differing opinions.  Don’t forget our meeting at 0:500.  Remember the secret knock.  Please bring @tdawg87, @mulwin444, @ten ocho recon scout@Inside Pitch And the other soldiers in our tactical team.  As per usual @Lou is a maybe for this meeting.  Team Member Out!  

60A8E8F0-523F-45D3-A62F-53CC5DB03CF1.jpeg