• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2019 MLB Trade Deadline Thread

Just now, beatlesrule said:

Was Calhoun traded? Was Lucroy traded? Were a couple of the bullpen arms traded? Did the Angels sell?

Have you seen how many teams did nothing? You can't make another team take your excess baggage

I wish Moreno would just sell the team. I am tired as are Angels fans of getting something done to help the team, and it always ends up the same. The Angels need pitching bad and Eppler does crap. We wait and wait and not one thing was done, or at the last minutes, I saw they are trying to get a catcher hitting 160!wow great another peanut that he has found. I think Appler is getting brain dead. Thanks for nothing Appler, and then you got the stupid manager that the Angels have enough ammo to do a playoff run. He is sure smoking some good shit, they don’t even have pitchers that can go but like 4 innings, the relievers are tired as hell, I guess the manager is going into the game and pitch.

Eppler gets one more offseason to put a winning rotation together or he gets two thumbs down from me. 

You can do some good things (the farm system, Simmons, Ohtani, Upton, Buttrey, etc.) but if you don't win and address a big deficiency (starting pitching) you get an F grade. 

Just now, Chuckster70 said:

Eppler gets one more offseason to put a winning rotation together or he gets two thumbs down from me. 

You can do some good things (the farm system, Simmons, Ohtani, Upton, Buttrey, etc.) but if you don't win and address a big deficiency (starting pitching) you get an F grade. 

He’s already had 4 years. I’ve seen enough.

If Cole doesn’t choose us we’re 100% doomed 

Just now, Stradling said:

So now that Sanchez went to the Astros is that now a good thing, because people didn’t want him here.  

It's a good thing for the Angels, but White can't fix shit, nor can he make any of our pitchers better.