• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mike Trout is exactly who he's always been

Just throwing this out there.  Imagine Mike keeps being Mike throughout his career and breaks the records we know he will break.  HR/Hits/Walks, etc etc.  I can see where the Hall of Fame says F)#($ it, he's going in without voting and without the waiting period.  Especially with having Mr. Mead at the helm.

The best in the game deserves this type of treatment.  Just imagine.  It can happen.

10 minutes ago, halonatic13 said:

Just throwing this out there.  Imagine Mike keeps being Mike throughout his career and breaks the records we know he will break.  HR/Hits/Walks, etc etc.  I can see where the Hall of Fame says F)#($ it, he's going in without voting and without the waiting period.  Especially with having Mr. Mead at the helm.

The best in the game deserves this type of treatment.  Just imagine.  It can happen.

No, it can't 

47 minutes ago, Lou said:

The HOF isn't going to make an exception for 1 player. No player is going to be "gifted" an induction.

Tim Mead being the president would make it even worse.

Rules are meant to be bent every now and then.  

9 hours ago, halonatic13 said:

I really don't think Trout will have any all-time records when he retire. He doesn't get enough hits or homeruns and nobody is beating Bonds base on balls record.