• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels draft Will Wilson at 15th overall in the 2019 Draft

mmc

So we drafted a 2B, who is expected to be ready quickly. That's cool and everything except that we already have Fletcher, Rengifo and La Stella capable of playing 2B. And Rengifo and Fletcher are likely in the long term plans. Maybe even Jones.

Seems like there were better picks on the board. Maybe I'm wrong. 

Edited by Second Base

11 minutes ago, Second Base said:

So we drafted a 2B, who is expected to be ready quickly. That's cool and everything except that we already have Fletcher, Rengifo and La Stella capable of playing 2B. And Rengifo and Fletcher are likely in the long term plans. Maybe even Jones.

Shortstop 

12 minutes ago, Second Base said:

I agree with your assessment. If we were drafting "best available" I think we let one go with Jackson Rutledge. I'm sure there's a lot more behind the scenes we don't know about, but I don't think we drafted a position of need or best available.