• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels draft Will Wilson at 15th overall in the 2019 Draft

mmc

1 hour ago, arch stanton said:

Then he went and spent quality time with his kids because he resigned as head coach at Nebraska. Maybe you hadn’t heard 

Yeah I heard.  Just reacting to what I have perceived as a somewhat odd fascination with one retired player doing what tons of retired players do.

I just have never understood the specific, seemingly ongoing interest in what Erstad is doing.

It's not a big deal, I just don't get it.

4 hours ago, Dtwncbad said:

Yeah I heard.  Just reacting to what I have perceived as a somewhat odd fascination with one retired player doing what tons of retired players do.

I just have never understood the specific, seemingly ongoing interest in what Erstad is doing.

It's not a big deal, I just don't get it.

What’s not to get  ... would love to watch him manage a ML team. 

18 hours ago, nando714 said:

Simba’s heir apparent 

Or heir apparent for a short time, until moving to 2B; the Dozier/Story/Kingery comps are nice though.

Paris looks like an intriguing future SS (albeit likely 4.5 years away), 4 solid tools and might eventually hit 10-15 HRs in a season.