• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread:Royals @ Angels 5/19/2019

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

Lol why on earth wouldn’t you pinch hit there.  Like the fuc*king idiot work on his shit when the game isn’t on the line.  

^

Aumus is mailing this one in. 

I know it's just one spot in the lineup and it's 9th, but Cozart just sucks the life out of the Angels offense it seems.

Oh and why does Zack look a bulldog chewing on a wasp every facking time they show his face on tv?

Just now, rafibomb said:

So fletcher can get pinch hit for every single game but Cozart just stays. Cool.

Ausmus loves platoons. He would never pinch hit a lefty for a righty when a southpaw is on the mound. 

I would have taken a Goodwin or Walsh or even Lucroy there in that at bat over Cozart.

Please come up with a mysterious injury again and get this turd off our roster. 

1 minute ago, Chuckster70 said:

^

Aumus is mailing this one in. 

I know it's just one spot in the lineup and it's 9th, but Cozart just sucks the life out of the Angels offense it seems.

Oh and why does Zack look a bulldog chewing on a wasp every facking time they show his face on tv?

According to BR, his OPS+ is -3. I honestly did not realize it could be a negative number. 

Just now, Chuckster70 said:

Ausmus loves platoons. He would never pinch hit a lefty for a righty when a southpaw is on the mound. 

I would have taken a Goodwin or Walsh or even Lucroy there in that at bat over Cozart.

Please come up with a mysterious injury again and get this turd off our roster. 

I would have pinch hit for Cozart using a man with no arms and legs.

4 minutes ago, popo85 said:

Shitty signing by Eppler and shitty decision by Ausmus by not benching him 

Looking back it was a shitty signing, but at the time, it looked like a good signing.

@Lou will confirm with a bump thread......I feel it.