• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread:Royals @ Angels 5/19/2019

3 hours ago, Stradling said:

You are obviously talking about me, show me where I called them aces.  Since you can’t, you can simply shut the hell up about this stuff since you are just showing how ridiculous you are being.  

Is really so hard for you to let someone have a opinion that’s contrary to yours and others here. 

Telling others to shut up and name calling is your mantra on this forum. 

Go ahead push your trolling emoji lol

Btw I actually agree with you regarding Eppler 

1 hour ago, Troll Daddy said:

Is really so hard for you to let someone have a opinion that’s contrary to yours and others here. 

Telling others to shut up and name calling is your mantra on this forum. 

Go ahead push your trolling emoji lol

Btw I actually agree with you regarding Eppler 

I am perfectly fine with real opinions.  But when someone runs some false narrative or puts words in my mouth I’ll call them out for their bull.   

On 12/15/2017 at 2:55 PM, beatlesrule said:

Early this morning, I saw The Last Jedi.  Right after it ended, I checked MLBTR and saw we signed Cozart.  I haven't read through this thread yet but my guy reaction is that I knew we probably would sign him but not for 3/38.  I just hope this doesn't take us out of the running for Machado next year.  The contract seems too long and for too much but the infield defense should be stellar now.  He had a career year in his walk year so I am not expecting 2017 numbers at the plate but I hope his transition to 3rd goes smoothly and he hits somewhat close to his 2017 numbers.  Like I explained in another thread, he is about a 2.0 WAR player so if we get that or better for 3 years, thumbs up for sure. 

I quoted you because you said this at the time of Cozart's signing.  MLB predicted Cozart signing for 3/42.

https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2017/11/2017-18-top-50-mlb-free-agents-with-predictions.html

Select a better choice from the list provided.

11 hours ago, beatlesrule said:

I am not sure why I was quoted. I pretty much stated I didn't like the deal and just hoped he would at least have a 2.0 WAR.

Anyway, he actually does have value if the Angels take back another bad contract. Basically a change of scenery swap. Much like Appier for Vaughn.

I agree with this.  His defense has value.  I think the National League would be a better fit.

16 hours ago, beatlesrule said:

I am glad you are okay with mediocrity. I really wish I could be content with the way the Angels have played baseball the last 4 years. I expect better of them. That's my problem to work through. My bar is just set higher than many here. Again, that's my problem.

This is your most current, and incessant message........this would have some merit if it was said at the time of the Cozart signing.  I cannot imagine anyone (other than Cozart's family) believing that he should be playing.  Everyone is frustrated with watching him take the field as an Angel.  Lashing out at people with a "I have higher expectations" comment is absolutely inane without personally putting up the money and assuming the financial risk.  I actually feel bad for Artie but I am growing more respectful with his discipline staying away from baseball decisions.