• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Sciosmus

Glen

I really hate platoons unless you're going up against a real nasty sidearmed or three quarters guy that's tough for a lefty or righty to pick up.

Cozart was 1-18 against lefties prior to that at bat, with one measly single, 3 strikeouts and 2 walks. 

La Stella was 1-8, but with 5 walks vs. just 1 K. That tells me he sees the ball well from a southpaw. What gives? I would have taken a walk there in exchange for Cozart's K if we're playing the odds, which it looks like Assmus was. Dude was 3-4 in the game so you pull him for the worst hitter on your team? WTF

20 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

I really hate platoons unless you're going up against a real nasty sidearmed or three quarters guy that's tough for a lefty or righty to pick up.

Cozart was 1-18 against lefties prior to that at bat, with one measly single, 3 strikeouts and 2 walks. 

La Stella was 1-8, but with 5 walks vs. just 1 K. That tells me he sees the ball well from a southpaw. What gives? I would have taken a walk there in exchange for Cozart's K if we're playing the odds, which it looks like Assmus was. Dude was 3-4 in the game so you pull him for the worst hitter on your team? WTF

Sciosmus with his damn matchups!

Hope he doesn't hang around for 19 years.

3 hours ago, Vlad27Trout27 said:

Haven't been a fan of Ausmus so far, outside of the Bp (which has brought a few question marks) i feel like he hasn't done much. Have we even Stolen a Base under him? or hit n run? I really hoped that a bit of small ball would still be part of this club, but so far haven't seen much of it. 

April 8th against the Brewers in the 3rd inning. Mike Trout struck out and Kole Calhoun was thrown out at 2nd during a hit and run attempt.

I'm an excellent driver.

Hit and Run.PNG

Edited by Lhalo

5 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

So he was Eppler’s intern last year and he supposedly is well versed in the analytics, but the guy is Sosh with a few more defensive shifts. I hate platoon baseball.