• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ A’s (March 30th, 2019)

1 minute ago, fan_since79 said:

I'm depressed because my team Gonzaga is out and Tiger lost his match to some guy from Denmark whose name I can't spell.

In addition to the game tonight. But still hoping for a miracle comeback.

Bjerregaard is really good and will make the cut at Augusta

2 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

I mean yeah, the starting pitching wasn't that great but once again, there hasn't been any offense. So even if Pena only allowed one run or so, the Angels would still be losing.

I agree in principle, but a one run lead means we are one at bat from tying the game.  Four runs requires a rally.  

Just now, beatlesrule said:

Pretty much the whole pitching staff is based on I really hope so's so unless the offense really picks up this team will not win a lot of games. Losing Upton is a pretty big blow. 

This offense, as currently constructed, looks like a bottom 10 one in MLB and bottom 4 in the AL IMO. Losing Ohtani and Upton are disastrous for a team that had very few hitters worth a damn.