• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Interesting tidbits on cost/hassles of attending a major league game

yk9001

23 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Not sure about that. 

Almost all of my stadium eats follow the same category. I start with "im good, I ate before I got here" followed by "youre not going to finish that?"

So mostly I eat 4 fries and the tomato slice off of a friend's burger.

If im starving ill ask the bartender for some olives with my budweiser, and say something like "i learned this in Greece". I dont think they really do that there, but free olives are free olives.

Boy oh boy, this really makes miss the recipe thread.

as well as the olive bar at Whole Foods.

https://www.si.com/eats/2019/03/28/los-angeles-angels-beer-list-angel-stadium-best-options

Headed to Angel Stadium this season? Here's a comprehensive look at the beers you can expect to see around the ballpark.

Cheapest and most expensive: The Angels did not provide pricing information for their beer offerings for the 2019 season.

New for 2019: Angel Stadium’s new beers include two from Santa Monica Brew Works: 310 California Blonde and an IPA. Other new offerings include Coronado Brewing Weekend Vibes IPA, Karl Strauss Aurora Hoppyalis IPA, Chihuahua Rico Lager and Modern Times Fortunate Islands (pale wheat ale).

Local beer choices: In addition to Santa Monica Brew Works’ three beers, L.A.-based Golden Road offers Point the Way IPA, Tart Mango Cart, Wolf Pup IPA and 329 Lager.

Other local options include Left Coast Trestles IPA, Hangar 24 Orange Wheat, Stone Tropic of Thunder Lager, Towne Park Blonde Ale and Artifex Unicorn Juice.

Any stadium-specific brews? No.

Best choice for beer snobs: Saint Archer Mosaic (4.33/5) scores the highest, followed by Karl Strauss Aurora Hoppyalis IPA (4.21/5) and Modern Times Orderville (4.13/5).

2 hours ago, SoCalSportsFan said:

New for 2019: Angel Stadium’s new beers include two from Santa Monica Brew Works: 310 California Blonde and an IPA. Other new offerings include Coronado Brewing Weekend Vibes IPA, Karl Strauss Aurora Hoppyalis IPA, Chihuahua Rico Lager and Modern Times Fortunate Islands (pale wheat ale).

Local beer choices: In addition to Santa Monica Brew Works’ three beers, L.A.-based Golden Road offers Point the Way IPA, Tart Mango Cart, Wolf Pup IPA and 329 Lager.

Other local options include Left Coast Trestles IPA, Hangar 24 Orange Wheat, Stone Tropic of Thunder Lager, Towne Park Blonde Ale and Artifex Unicorn Juice.

it's going to take half an hour one of those long-named things, and another fifteen for the 85 year old concession workers to pour and serve. good luck with that.

Noble Nose Candy and Big Whig are supposed to be available at the stadium this year, too.... according to them.  

You could also.... if you aren't a millionaire... park there for free, and get those beers for much cheaper before the game, and walk a half mile to the stadium

• 2 years later...
On 3/27/2019 at 2:01 PM, GrittyVeterans said:

its irresponsible to pay for parking anywhere unless you make 7 figures a year

I was surprised that parking was still $10 at the Big A this year. For some reason I thought it was going to be $20.

Nice blast from the past.  If you put a gun to my head, I can't remember posting this thread.

Let's get to the meat and potatoes - (besides uber) where are people parking for the 'free parking'?  Because I think there are very few spots on the street.  Otherwise aren't you parking in a spot that isn't meant for you, and you are being a dick about it?

On 3/29/2019 at 3:31 PM, ten ocho recon scout said:

Not sure about that. 

Almost all of my stadium eats follow the same category. I start with "im good, I ate before I got here" followed by "youre not going to finish that?"

So mostly I eat 4 fries and the tomato slice off of a friend's burger.

If im starving ill ask the bartender for some olives with my budweiser, and say something like "i learned this in Greece". I dont think they really do that there, but free olives are free olives.

Still the most educational post in AW history.

Right now I can't seem to buy tickets for the Angels visiting the Astros on the MLB app. I get an error message every time I hit purchase saying, incorrect information, call the Astros. I call their ticket number and no one picks up. 

I had no problem purchasing tickets for the Rangers using the same MLB app. 

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Right now I can't seem to buy tickets for the Angels visiting the Astros on the MLB app. I get an error message every time I hit purchase saying, incorrect information, call the Astros. I call their ticket number and no one picks up. 

I had no problem purchasing tickets for the Rangers using the same MLB app. 

try this:

Waste Management Customer Service
1 (866) 909-4458