• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Where were you when you found out?

Got into my classroom, was getting things together for that day, just happened to check my non- school email about 5 minutes before the bell rings. Clicked on some random story, and at the bottom of it I saw a picture of Trout and it said Angels-Trout extension. I only had time to read 12/430 no opt outs when the bell rings. Just enough time to let out a shout of joy and a fist pump before the students came in. 

And when Ohtani signed last year, it was lunch time and I had a few students that were Giants and Dodgers fans in my class. I got on MLBTR and saw that he had picked the Angels. I told the students that Ohtani had made his choice. I told them it was the Angels and they thought I was kidding. I put the article up on the board and they all lost it. I could tell they really wanted him on their team. For the rest of lunch, i had Ohtani's Japanese highlights playing.

I want to hear your stories. 

I was at work, not working, dinking around on Twitter when I saw Chuck (or AW, can't remember, they are one in the same) retweet the report about the extension. I then furiously started looking around for other reports. I probably worked harder in those few minutes than I have in my entire life. I'm sure my boss was proud as he looked over at me diligently typing away n my computer at work.

On the phone with my wife, pulling up to the gym, got a text from a guy I work with. I interrupted my wife as she was telling me something that was kind of important.   I apologized for interrupting her and she said something to the affect of, “holy shit that’s awesome, no problem”.  

Just now, Stradling said:

On the phone with my wife, pulling up to the gym, got a text from a guy I work with. I interrupted my wife as she was telling me something that was kind of important.   I apologized for interrupting her and she said something to the affect of, “holy shit that’s awesome, no problem”.  

Your wife sounds amazing. What's his name?

I work nights and get home around 1230 AM. I get up at six to take my daughter to school and sometimes I go back to sleep after that. That morning I did, and when I woke up again I had a bunch of notifications. Needless to say...