• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

When Will You See...Fast & Furious 6

When Will You See...  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Fast & Furious 6

• Theaters
    • DVD/Cable/Etc.
    • Never

This is the type of shitty movie that I will almost always grab at red box.

I'm confused with all the movies they have for this series, but the one they brought back Vin Diesel was actually a good movie on its own....I think that was 4. The last one was ok, but tried too hard to be an action flick (in conventional guys fighting or blowing shit up).

The one thing I do like about this series, having not actually seen any, is their complete disregard in continuity as far as title naming convention goes.

The Fast and the Furious

2 Fast 2 Furious

Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

Fast & Furious

Fast Five

Fast and Furious 6

I still think they should have gone with "Furious Six" to follow Fast Five. 7 Fast 7 Furious should be the next installment to show how ridiculous they know these movies are.

I think some of the obscure titles comes from actors not coming back after the first one, then when they did it was like they tried to jump back. I never saw the third, but the second and third were just random throw ins. Then they kind of rebooted.

this is the kind of movie that i might watch if there's nothing on HGTV and i'm just killing some time.

i saw the first one and parts of either the second or third. i'm not a car guy nor am i really impressed with someone taking a honda civic and throwing a nitro system on it and a wicked paint job.

Paul Walker is so awful, he's great. I watched the first one on FX or one of those other white trash cable networks. I dig it. Never saw any of the others. The latest Men's Fitness has a piece on Vin Diesel. He mentions that he enjoys being an actor and producer on this series because he has input on the direction the films go. I wonder if he said that with a straight face and a decaf cappuccino 

I'm all over this once it gets to dvd.  I saw the last one in the theater and liked it.  I 'missed' the previous four and had zero expectations.  It's just sweaty, crunchy bollocking entertainment.  If you're expecting "Citizen Kane" or a Cohn bros. movie (which are almost always over rated, g'dammit!!!), this aint it. 

Saw it tonight.  Wasn't impressed.  It was good.  Not great.  Something about the whole flow of the movie bugged me.  Not sure if it was the unrealistic situations or what.  But for me, it turned away from what the Fast and the Furious was all about.