• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2019 Major League Baseball Thread

m0nkey

2 hours ago, m0nkey said:

Christian Yelich leads the majors with 26 home runs and leads the NL with 16 steals.  Last player to lead a league in both as far as I can tell is Ty Cobb, who led the league with 9 home runs and 76 steals.

And yet all you hear about lately is Bellinger. Steady ol Yelich just keeps plugging along like the damn energizer bunny. 

1 hour ago, Kody Mac said:

And yet all you hear about lately is Bellinger. Steady ol Yelich just keeps plugging along like the damn energizer bunny. 

Seriously. 

Bellinger is on a tear. Dudes a beast. 

But yellich is unreal. And hes been at it for like 3 years now? Thats the best of the trout clones off the top of my head.

But ones a dodger, ones a brewer...

5 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Seriously. 

Bellinger is on a tear. Dudes a beast. 

But yellich is unreal. And hes been at it for like 3 years now? Thats the best of the trout clones off the top of my head.

But ones a dodger, ones a brewer...

Seriously wondering how the Marlins are doing in that trade? Did they get anything in return? I feel compassion for that fan base. 

12 hours ago, m0nkey said:

Christian Yelich leads the majors with 26 home runs and leads the NL with 16 steals.  Last player to lead a league in both as far as I can tell is Ty Cobb, who led the league with 9 home runs and 76 steals.

$9.75 million

8 hours ago, WeaverFever said:

Seriously wondering how the Marlins are doing in that trade? Did they get anything in return? I feel compassion for that fan base. 

They may turn out ok still. 

Jordan Yamamoto was called up last week from AA and pitched 7 innings of shutout ball in his debut, he's being rushed like a lot of Marlins prospects but at least he didn't fall flat on his face.  Isan Diaz has been raking in AAA after completely laying an egg last year, but PCL.   Likewise Monte Harrison has had a nice comeback season.    Thing is, while those guys are looking like they might actually end up being something the headliner in that deal (Brinson), has been a total bust and is also down in AAA and also hitting well albeit he's a couple years older.  

So.. despite New Orleans being as close to a neutral park as there is in the PCL, its hard to guage if those guys have actually turned the corner or simply benefiting from playing in the PCL.