• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Should Williams be left in the rotation?

It's hard to say, but I'd rather have Williams than Blanton.

for sure - screw the money - winning makes money so if Williams gets us wins and Blanton is a guaranteed loss I say even though Blanton makes more stick him with mop up duty

Jerome has only had two bad starts where he got rocked.  I would think that he is in the rotation for now.  As to Hansen, how many games do you miss when your brother in law dies?  This may seem cold but he's been on the restricted list twice and has missed at least 5 starts, which has really hurt the Angels.  Obviously I do not know the details (and I shouldn't) but I do not understand the team's patience with this situation.  Are there not other family members that can help his wife or sister through this situation?

It wasn't his brother in law, it was his step-brother. I for one have no problem giving the man a few weeks to work through that ('though I am glad he will be back soon).

Back to the original subject, Jerome has pitched way to well to be sent back to the bullpen. I would like to see Richards get his chance but right now Williams gives us the best shot to actually win a ball game.

My vote goes to Williams over Richards and Blanton with Blanton being converted to the long reliever. It's becoming obvious that Williams gives us the best chance to win out of those three. As horrible a start we've gotten off to, it's too early for this team to give up on the season. The future can wait, we need to keep on fighting.

Jerome has only had two bad starts where he got rocked.  I would think that he is in the rotation for now.  As to Hansen, how many games do you miss when your brother in law dies?  This may seem cold but he's been on the restricted list twice and has missed at least 5 starts, which has really hurt the Angels.  Obviously I do not know the details (and I shouldn't) but I do not understand the team's patience with this situation.  Are there not other family members that can help his wife or sister through this situation?

See bolded for why you shouldn't even be commenting on this.

Like many have said, if Blanton can be removed the team would have a bit of a chance to get on a roll. Once Weaver returns, should Richards get the last spot or leave Williams in?

I looked at his stats since coming on the team. They're serviceable, but I believe Richards should be given the opportunity to screw up the job rather that delegate him to the bullpen. If Jepsen, Madson, and Burnett return , he may not really be needed there and no way should he return to AAA.

Keep Williams in the rotation!