• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

2 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

If Trump wins another four years, it might be time to take advantage of my Canadian citizenship. I am too close to retirement to watch him decimate the programs that retirees were told would always be there, so that he can further enrich the rich and fund his vanity projects.

Oh give me a fucking break. 

2 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

If Trump wins another four years, it might be time to take advantage of my Canadian citizenship. I am too close to retirement to watch him decimate the programs that retirees were told would always be there, so that he can further enrich the rich and fund his vanity projects.

Yeah, that'll take care of your retirement fund. 

12 hours ago, Blarg said:

There was a chance for the Dems to really put it together this election but have really made a mess of it. There isn't enough time left to solidify the fracturing and it is clear a third party has to split off, even at cost of this election. 

oh yes there is!

happy hillary clinton GIF