• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2020 Democratic Field

It’s convenient for Biden.  All the indications were that he had a dog shit night.  Klobuchar got to deliver what was basically a victory speech.  Fucking Buttigieg literally declared victory.  And thank god that sniveling rat finally shut the fuck up just now.  

it’s funny that we probably over threw Evo Morales on the pretext that he suspended counting for a few hours.  What the fuck is this ? 

Edited by UndertheHalo

7 hours ago, sht1ckboy said:

"Probably"  Well I'm convinced.

Here is Kelly Anne Conway talking about Trump before she was employed by him:

Here’s How Trump’s New Campaign Manager Attacked Him As A Cable News Pundit | Media Matters for America
https://www.mediamatters.org/donald-trump/heres-how-trumps-new-campaign-manager-attacked-him-cable-news-pundit

what are you looking for, documentary evidence that some prominent Democrats think Bernie is a kook?

4 hours ago, Blarg said:

You libs want these dumbfucks to control your health care? 

No, I like prescription companies charging 10 times higher for insulin than the cost to produce it, and I enjoy poor Americans dying because they are forced to ration their insulin because of it. I'm pro life just like you and like you, I enjoy watching people die from our current health care system.

5 hours ago, Blarg said:

You libs want these dumbfucks to control your health care? 

No, I'm grateful the private insurance companies control health care because it makes more people die. It's great. Under the current system my 37 year old cousin died of a blood clot in his abdomen. Despite the tremendous pain, he didn't go to the doctor because he had no insurance and couldn't pay for emergency care, so he took pain killers and hoped the issue wasn't serious and would subside in a few days. His wife found him in the fetal position on his bed unconscious. The doctors found a blood clot had rotted his insides and killed him. Doctors said he would have survived if he came 2 days earlier. His death was the one of the best days of my life.

And then there's my uncle. 58 year old pastor who devoted his life to people and God. One day he felt pain in his chest, and his wife asked him if he wanted to go to a doctor. He said we can't afford it, and to just give him a couple hours to see if he feels better. His wife found him in the shower dead of a heart attack. One of the most beautiful, kindest human beings on earth is dead because of our health system. Isn't that wonderful?

So I'm thankful everyday of our current system where private companies profit from the deaths of 10's of thousands of Americans. Let's not change a thing, this system is perfect and expensive, just the way it should be.

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

So according to various sources Mayor Pete AND Bernie both won. But there are still no official results. What a disaster.

All sources indicate that Biden finished fourth. Stick a fork in him.

Finishing 4th won't knock Biden out, because he will do well in the south. Look to Gabbard, and Bennet to drop out soon though. If Klobuchar had a decent day, and does well in New Hampshire, I can see her gaining serious donor money.

3 minutes ago, Lou said:

With respect, I honestly don't understand how someone can experience a debilitating, life-threatening illness and not go to the emergency room. 

Maybe they had a dime on the Steelers and it was the 4th quarter and they were driving...