• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Here’s Rubio being an insane pervert.  All these fucking people are the same on anything that actually matters.  

Context please. Is this regarding a parking ticket?

8 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I’m not following you. How does quoting scripture make him a pervert?

It’s very obvious that he’s talking about military conflict with Iran.  He supports it, and he wants to do it.  He’s a bloodthirsty pervert freak who won’t personally sacrifice anything in that endeavor but is very happy to have you and I sacrifice.  

15 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I think Israel has the right to eliminate Hamas but I don’t think any American blood/treasure should be spent toward that endeavor. 

We spend like a trillion a year on the defense industry. Why not put that money to good use by killing enemies and weakening adversaries (as long as we don’t help Ukraine, of course, because we love Putin!). 

44 minutes ago, wopphil said:

We spend like a trillion a year on the defense industry. Why not put that money to good use by killing enemies and weakening adversaries (as long as we don’t help Ukraine, of course, because we love Putin!). 

How about we reign in the trillion a year instead of spreading it to non-US governments? We aren’t the world police. 

Edited by Lhalo

2 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Just keep the defense industry rolling for a few more years until I’m ready to retire 

No worries, I suspect it will keep rolling well after your retirement 

7 hours ago, Lhalo said:

How about we reign in the trillion a year instead of spreading it to non-US governments? We aren’t the world police. 

You aren’t necessarily wrong, but of course that won’t happen. So since it won’t happen, we might as well get the most for our money. And we do kind of need to be the world police. It would be hugely problematic to U.S. interests if we allowed Russia to overrun Europe, China to overrun Taiwan, and Iran or the Arab nations to destroy Israel. 

2 hours ago, wopphil said:

You aren’t necessarily wrong, but of course that won’t happen. So since it won’t happen, we might as well get the most for our money. And we do kind of need to be the world police. It would be hugely problematic to U.S. interests if we allowed Russia to overrun Europe, China to overrun Taiwan, and Iran or the Arab nations to destroy Israel. 

You act as if Europe and Israel can’t fund their own defense. This is typical boomer mentality that is bankrupting this country. Stop pretending we can afford to protect the world. You’re enslaving future generations of Americans in oceans of debt. 

On 4/12/2024 at 4:38 PM, UndertheHalo said:

I believe this is the dumb ass chicken hawk bitch publicly jerking off to war with biblical bullshit.  

Palestinians reluctance to accept the Bible hasn’t been profitable and it’s only going to get worse. 

On 4/14/2024 at 8:46 AM, Spirit said:

Trump is an existential threat and will start WWIII

F6BYE6LWkAAOhvd.jpg

It is dumb to think that Biden is more peaceful than Trump, but equally dumb to think that Trump wouldn't also be taking it up the ass from Zionist cock.

42 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

It is dumb to think that Biden is more peaceful than Trump, but equally dumb to think that Trump wouldn't also be taking it up the ass from Zionist cock.

Trump is very thinned skinned and only likes people that are loyal to him.  Trump was pissed at Netanyahu for congratulating Biden after the 2020 election.

The Zionist ass cock is all Biden's.

58 minutes ago, Spirit said:

Trump is very thinned skinned and only likes people that are loyal to him.  Trump was pissed at Netanyahu for congratulating Biden after the 2020 election.

The Zionist ass cock is all Biden's.

Seems like it is almost every American politician. Gee, I wonder why.

image.png

4 hours ago, Angelsjunky said:

Seems like it is almost every American politician. Gee, I wonder why.

image.png

Give American libs 5 years and they’ll normalize everything that took place on Epstein Island. Essentially the ruling class has been practicing this stuff for years. 
We tend to get side tracked with political sides but the war is good vs evil. Unfortunately far too many intelligent people lack the wisdom to comprehend this. 

9 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

There are quite a few Christian Palestinians... 

I’m sure some Christians are unfortunately victims of collateral damage. The Pro Palestinian argument for Christians is generally insincere. Hamas and the Arab Muslims have murdered Arab Christians by the thousands. Libs and Muslims haven’t shown any outrage for these Christians