• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

2 hours ago, Kotchman said:

I’m sure some Christians are unfortunately victims of collateral damage. The Pro Palestinian argument for Christians is generally insincere. Hamas and the Arab Muslims have murdered Arab Christians by the thousands. Libs and Muslims haven’t shown any outrage for these Christians

Unlike the GOP, right?

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Spirit said:

Unlike the GOP, right?

The fight between good and evil crosses political lines. The GOP hasn’t been a force for good. They’re simply slower at implementing the bad. Evil also makes up the majority of the secular libertarians.  Our government like Israel is a reflection of the cesspool our societies have become. That doesn’t mean the Chosen have lost favor with the King. He’s simply sorting us out. 

On 7/4/2022 at 7:20 PM, arch stanton said:

Raising the price of rubber thus raising the price of rubber dogshit sounds inflationary to me

So Joe likes inflation?

FACT SHEET: Biden-⁠Harris Administration Announces New Actions to Protect U.S. Steel and Shipbuilding Industry from China’s Unfair Practices

Call to triple the tariff rate on steel and aluminum imports from China

United States Trade Representative to investigate China’s unfair shipbuilding practices

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2024/04/17/fact-sheet-biden-harris-administration-announces-new-actions-to-protect-u-s-steel-and-shipbuilding-industry-from-chinas-unfair-practices/

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Remember, it’s only bad when Trump does it. 

Of all the things Biden overturned, I'm not sure why tariffs weren't one of them. But Biden is doubling down and Trump has promised more. Not a big fan. 

11 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I don't make nearly that much (obviously) but am enrolled in the SAVE plan. The more you make, the less you get.

The folks making $312,000+ are getting minimal help. Like maybe $5 per month.

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

I don't make nearly that much (obviously) but am enrolled in the SAVE plan. The more you make, the less you get.

The folks making $312,000+ are getting minimal help. Like maybe $5 per month.

I say give them the most.  Let’s motivate these leeches to work hard and be successful.  Otherwise we’re just rewarding failures like you.