• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Crampknees said:

I would have never known it was Trans Day until everyone got so ratcheted over it. 

It was yesterday, so you really didn't know until it was too late for you to slip on your tutu, ballerina shoes and head to the library to read books to young kids. Maybe next year, remember to set your phone alert. 

13 minutes ago, Blarg said:

It was yesterday, so you really didn't know until it was too late for you to sip on your tutu, ballerina shoes and head to the library to read books to young kids. Maybe next year, remember to set your phone alert. 

Know how to proofread your funny attempts.  Nobody sips on their tutu dumbass.  I shine in mine. 

30 minutes ago, Blarg said:

It was yesterday, so you really didn't know until it was too late for you to sip on your tutu, ballerina shoes and head to the library to read books to young kids. Maybe next year, remember to set your phone alert. 

Trans doesn't equal Drag Queen. Your ignorance is why The Bachelor will never win any awards, while RuPaul has multiple.

Buying dog food today. I buy it online from Chewy so for fun I looked at previous orders to see what I used to pay.

In January 2022 a bag of dog food was $59.99, today it's $75.99, an increase of 27%.

Thanks Joe!

main-qimg-64247f11b25e6db4ce1b0b2a8275f0

10 minutes ago, Jay said:

Buying dog food today. I buy it online from Chewy so for fun I looked at previous orders to see what I used to pay.

In January 2022 a bag of dog food was $59.99, today it's $75.99, an increase of 27%.

Thanks Joe!

You really love your dog. I love mine too so here’s a picture of her 

IMG_9397.jpeg

2 hours ago, Jay said:

Thanks Joe!

Trump’s fault. 

3 hours ago, Jay said:

Thanks Joe!

I thought you lived up there in a toolshed middle of nowhere.  Your dogs need to learn to fend for themselves or set some squirrel traps. 

On 4/7/2024 at 5:42 PM, Lhalo said:

Trump’s fault. 

It’s as much his as it is Biden’s. Trump, in fact, dumped far more government money into the economy than has Biden  (and therefore arguable deserves more blame for inflation, right?).