• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/14/2020 at 1:25 PM, St1ck said:

So someone drops off a laptop for water damage and never bothers to pick it up. The person that fixed the computer decided to comb through 5 year old emails on the laptop and just happens to find emails from Hunter Biden? Sounds plausible.

Pepperidge Farm remembers when you guys thought the laptop was another right wing conspiracy.

58 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Pepperidge Farm remembers when you guys thought the laptop was another right wing conspiracy.

I remember. It seemed farfetched even for Rudy G. standards. The shop owner was blind too, right?

It's just cute how all this is amounting to a big nothing burger. All we got out of it was some Hunter Biden dick picks that you and mmc still have saved in your secret folders.

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

When I first saw the story of the blind repair man I was like yeah yeah, but now when I see it I'm like oh yeah.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

I remember. It seemed farfetched even for Rudy G. standards. The shop owner was blind too, right?

It's just cute how all this is amounting to a big nothing burger. All we got out of it was some Hunter Biden dick picks that you and mmc still have saved in your secret folders.

The GOP's version of Russia-gate?

I really wonder why President Biden doesn't stick to following that Amazing bill TFG came up with and passed through Congress, to curb the problems at the border.

If only he could have had a few more terms to work with, I'm sure TFG would have gotten that wall built, and had Mexico pay for it.

To think, there are still plenty of MAGA MORONS who still believe a wall is the solution, and also that Mexico is going to pay for it.

5 hours ago, Blarg said:

Well, there are plenty of Biden morons that think he is doing a great job. 

How's that construction on the big house on the lake going?  Care to show the plans again.  Ya the price of popcorn and canola has gone up but I think you are doing just fine.  Nobody is saying Biden is doing a "great" job but the other demented wants me to lose my 401k, says we will all be nuked without him, calls our country a piece of shit, on and on, just so he can grift.  Fuck off I say to that and fuck off anybody who eats that shit up.