• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bud Norris

Revad

Will it come down to that point where Norris as closer has to be considered as an option?  I guess I mean are we at that point now with Kimbrel too expensive, Ottavino's market extremely competitive and not much left in FA closer after that.  Norris may not be the best clubhouse guy and may be prone to a grand slam here or there but he does have closing experience plus can do a multi-inning role of needed.

I recall heading something about his attitude here on AW when he was with us, though I thought it was.pretty cool when he volunteered to start at the end of 2017 after pitching in relief for the whole season.  I think it cost him some incentive money.

Last year with the Cards though:  https://mlb.nbcsports.com/2018/07/11/bud-norris-is-mercilessly-riding-and-badgering-cardinals-pitcher-jordan-hicks/

If getting Norris meant we could also take some.flyers or.pick up offensive help I guess I'd be ok with it.  Need a closer.