• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Let’s go Dodgers

On 10/23/2018 at 2:37 AM, Inside Pitch said:

Being able to remind Dodger fans that 1988 was a long time ago is too much to let go of....   

Doesn't matter how awful we have been, the fact the Angels were the last SoCal team to win the WS chaps them to no end.

Go Sox!

I already had to give up my "hahaha, every other NL west team has been to the series in the last 20 years, you guys suck" trolling last year. I cant give up my "you guys havent won since before the simpsons" argument, too.

I’ve gone back and forth on who I’m going to vote for besides a giant meteor hitting the stadium. It’s kind of like deciding if ya wanna get kicked in the left nut...or right nut. 

But I made my decision when that fuckin’ douche Kinsler came to the plate...forgot he was on the Red Sox. Fuck that twerp...dude was shit for the Halos...he doesn’t deserve to celebrate winning the World Series and winning a ring...so

GO DO.....DO...

come on giant meteor!

I still hate Kinsler... but I gotta say... Go Sox.

They're just a darn good baseball team. We saw first hand how good they are when they totally destroyed the Angels back in April. 

Happy for Ron Roenicke. 

I don't care much for the Dodgers style of baseball either.  This all or nothing approach and leaving guys like Bellinger out of the starting lineup is just bad baseball.

1 hour ago, True Grich said:

They're just a darn good baseball team. We saw first hand how good they are when they totally destroyed the Angels back in April.

And that was back when we were pretty much intact injury wise, and had been really hot.

Just reminded me. Some boston blowhard wrote a piece about how ohtani wasnt anything...i meant to go back and do a Lou "i agree" but it never happened.

Man....that just made me swing back to buck foston. 

But I still want the dodgers to lose.

On 10/23/2018 at 8:44 AM, ten ocho recon scout said:

I already had to give up my "hahaha, every other NL west team has been to the series in the last 20 years, you guys suck" trolling last year. I cant give up my "you guys havent won since before the simpsons" argument, too.

I like your style, however, Simpsons began in 1987 :) would hate for that to get flipped on you haha

1 hour ago, kj_maestro said:

I like your style, however, Simpsons began in 1987 :) would hate for that to get flipped on you haha

I dont count the tracy ulman years. But valid point. 

I used to make the joke about the soviets, but were kind of back in the cold war. And not a lot of people are going to get my alf and scott baio jokes.

The wonder years didnt show as much of a throwback age gap as the time between dodger rings.

1 hour ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I used to make the joke about the soviets, but were kind of back in the cold war. And not a lot of people are going to get my alf and scott baio jokes.

The wonder years didnt show as much of a throwback age gap as the time between dodger rings.

Haha I totally hear ya brutha, maybe I'm being nitpicky lol. It's just this is what they gave us on the crew at the 29th season premiere party last year:

image004.png.e6f5595a0177d6b8e7ac699f13181a7a.png

and this is what they gave at Comic con:

simpsons_s29_miniposter_2017.jpg.f3b7610974a61965dde2bada35eaceac.jpg

I always thought 1989 was the first "official" year too but it's out there that 1987 is the first year. Just want to help you at all costs against your Dodger friends lol.

3 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Go for it!